Thursday, April 11, 2024

3Ish turns into 4ish

 

I am amazed.

At high noon on a weekday, got a text from the  buddy I have been fucking for, shall I just say, years?

 “This afternoon?” Incoming text from my long time FWB.  I looked at hubby who smiled so I texted back, “Yes. What time?”  “3 ish”.  “Ok” “I’ll keep you posted. ".  

About 20 minutes later I get a text “ FT? I’m driving”. Whaat? I think to myself    FT and an actual fuck? Or what?  Is he really  “cumming” here?  

Did  a facetime…he wanted to see my phat pussy & watch me get myself off.   He showed just the head of his hard cock  poking out of his shorts…he tucked  it back in due to traffic . He is already hard thinking about fucking me.   Verified he IS on his way here, but more like 3:

 Since we really didn’t  know his where abouts…I had hubby leave and just gave him some errands to run that needed doing.  Gotta love a "honey do list.".

 Instead of lingerie, I decided to just be totally naked when he arrived.

 And so I waited. Naked.  3 turned into 3:30. 3:30 turned into 3:45.  Sent another text  ???.   Yes, he is 10 mins out.   So 3ish turned into 4ish. At 4 Iet hubby know he had arrived.

In he walked  through the unlocked door with a very noticiable hard on.  He confidently walked over into the laundry room motioning me to lean against the washer. I leaned over and he began fingering me…"You whore…finger your clit!  (while he fingers inside ne) …I reached around & fingered my clit to get off while he had his fingers in me rapidly moving back and forth…hitting the sweet spot.  I moaned & knees crumpled…I could  feel the wetness come pouring out of me.

I said..oh, you have the magic  hands that make me squirt…I looked down and saw  drops turning into a small puddle on the tile floor.  “Oh, you have the magic hands you stud” .  Then he spread my legs and shoved his cock in my very wet  pussy.    He remarked how lucky I was to have a stud with an 8” cock  fuck me.  I remarked  yes how lucky I was, how that  8” cock  was so sexy. How I loved that 8” manhood in me.

He stopped and started to take his shirt off….I said, no!not here!  don’t drop your clothes in that wet spot!

So he went into the “ guest” bathroom…which  is obviously HUBBY’S bathroom. Now he had to pee, but had such a hard on couldn’t.  So to give him space to deflate (lol), I went into the prepared bedroom & laid down.  I heard a “ Come in here”.! Not a request....a command!   “ Yes sir!”   So I went to where he was....  in hubby’s bathroom!

 He already had a hard on, turned to me and ordered!   “ suck this”.  I said  so errotic sucking  your cock that was  just fucking me.  I put his  cock in my mouth…twirled my tongue around, put tongue in his hole then went all the way down to  his balls!…OOO!….that deep throat is going  to make  me cum… he did not want  to cum yet, so he ordered,  “Lean over so I can fuck you! ” I bent over, touching the floor with my hands…my ass toward  him….he spread my ass cheeks,  so wanting to fuck me up my ass…but as promised he let it be a fantasy and  he shoved his cock into my still wet pussy.   He grabbed my hips  and really thrusted in deep…ohhhhh "You are so deep! He could  feel he was hitting the cervix.!  He thrusted a few times, pulled out before he came.

Then he wanted  me standing up and leaning over the corner of the sink! as he thrust his cock  into me.   Using nearly every part of the bathroom and all this being done in front of the mirro!  

 Then had me stand and lean over again farther…I was nearly  kneeling, holding onto the door jam as he fucked so  hard that  pounding made me move forward with each thrust I moaned   “ohhhh… you can fuck! “.   By this  time he was ready! A very deep thrust and a looud animal groan as his hot cum spurted deep inside  me.

There was a clean towel left on the sink., along with a wash cloth He chose the wash cloth and cleaned up our left over juices.  Then he just left the wash cloth in the sink with his primal scent all over it...as if to say, "I have been here fucking your wife in your bathroom!! Oh...you men...so competitive...so one up on your rivals...so primal....

I had stepped out & took a picture  of all his cum leaking out of  me. I wanted hubby to see what he had done to me.. Poor guy is cut off from this pussy until a special day and he wont be cumming till then....Seeing this makes it so real for him: and he doesnt evern get sloppy seconds!



He got dressed, we hugged and off he went, and I locked the door behind.

I texted  hubby all clear.  That was at 4:11.  So, from “he’s here”. At  3:58  to “all clear” at  4:11…..he was  ready! HIT AND RUN.  Target in sight, target blasted, he’s outta  there.

 Hubby came back…to a LOCKED door.   Door unlocked  for the fuck buddy, but locked for hubby who had been  kicked out of his house.  And to find a wash cloth in HIS sink with cum stains on it…talk about primal…fucking his wife in his bathroom. & leaving his scent. Talk about primal claiming andmarking territory!

 BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!

About  new guy….had not heard from him for a couple of weeks. I had sent him a text where we were going to be one night, hoping he’d stop by for a drink, but have had no response.  So what do I hear at  8:45 that same evening? A text  from new guy! He explained he was  away. He had a hot time with me and wanted to see me soon. 

 COINCIDENCE? ?  DO THEY  SMELL IT?    Is not  the first time  this sort of  thing has happened. We even wrote a post about FI FI FO FUM…I don’t get it, but am amazed at it.

I almost forgot. Hubby was so excited he went to a coffee shop to chill and wait for me to give him the all clear. Then he tells me a little hottie walked in wearing a pair of really short-shorts. This was before my guy got there and hubby texted me about how excited he was and that the girl in the short-shorts was not helping. How short?  and how excited are you?  He sent these: and yes they are short and her little ass was tormenting hubby...and he cant cum yet..


.....and poor hubby cant cum yet...but I wanted to see how excited and he sent this: poor guy!!!LOL



3 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Very considerate of you to leave him...presents. :)

bdenied said...

@vanessachaland: She is so kind that way, isnt she. Again thanks for stopping by we love your comments.

JFBreak said...

Mrs. Bdenied is such a naughty little vixen. That delicious cream pie looks ready for clean-up!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...