Saturday, April 13, 2024

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied:


My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fucking.  So, hubby & I were relaxing trying to catch up on a recorded show when  lo & behold…at 2Pm…BEEP.  Incoming text. It was  from the same F buddy from 2 days ago. It said: “I’m headed to a nearby town.”   Whaaat? I replied “ Really?”   He texted at 2:20  “ Yes, need a drive by ?”      Wow. Again? I looked at hubby who smiled with a sudden hard on , so I repled, “ yes please.  ETA?” “ 3-3:30.”  

Oh , here we  go again, De Je Vu….but, with this guy, spontaneous fucks work out best.  

Not much of  a heads up, so a quick clean up & told hubby to go find something to do!   He gets unceremoniously kicked out of his house for a second  time in 2 days. LOL.  These 2 have never met face to face…and that is how F Buddy wants it, and I honor his wishes.  I am his personal whore. 

Sooo…texts
 At 2:30…”3:30 at the earliest”.  Haha..then at 3:30…”3:50”.   So …again, 3ish is now 4ish…

at 4PM , “Heeeere’s Johnny!”  

I was waiting in just  a thong spread  eagle  across  a hallway  rug.  He walked in with his huge hard on , saw me with that cat ate the canary grin.    Went to that guest bathroom he had already “marked”  2 days prior. Took off his shoes…. I stepped  out again knowing what he needed to do.  When done..I followed him  into the laundry room. 

Off came his shirt and shorts. His cock was standing up very straight ready for business. 
 
“Take off those panties and get on your knees, you whore! Take your hands and push up those tits. I want you to suck my cock so I can cum all over your tits. I pushed them up…my nipples standing straight out. He stepped forward & put his cock  in my mouth.  He was hot,  hard and throbbing.  I teased that cock with my mouth….twirled my tongue around his head, put it in the hole, …went down, came back up, Pursed my lips and thrust his cock way down in my mouth…I stopped….then slowly came  up, then slowly  down, all the way  to his balls.  “OOOO, that’s going to make me cum”  He pulled out of my mouth and said, “ Lean on that washer and spread your legs…I want to finger you”.  

So as I  leaned over, he reached around and put his fingers in my cunt…moving them in and out and back and forth…I could feel the wetness coming out of me.  I fingered my clit as he was getting me to squirt..OOOO….my knees buckled, and my pussy was leaking out all over the floor as I was coming. My panties were soaked:

To stroke his ego, I moaned and said  “ ooo, you have the magic hands! Nobody else can make me squirt and cum like you can!"
When he was sure I came, he thrust his 8” cock  in me and fucked me. I said…"oh, that feels good…come on, FUCK ME! Fuck me into next week! “. He did..thrust deep, then said, turn around, suck my cock….I turned around and put his 8” cock in my mouth.  I sucked hard..he was more than ready..he pulled it out, I pulled my tits up and he shot his load all over my tits…”UUHHH…. That’s good. “  Nothing like a married woman with another man's cum on her!


He grabbed a nearby towel to help clean up some of the puddle on the  floor.  

He went into the bathroom to clean  up with the wash cloth and towell I had left out. He used them and just left them in a bunch on the sink. His calling card left for hubby."I was here fucking your wife!"


All done.  It was  a drive by! He Dressed, did check list of  items…keys, sun glasses ….Air hug so no cum that  on my tits got on his shirt…BYE! 

As he left, I closed the door, left unlocked and texted hubby ALL CLEAR.  

Hubby arrived soon after to my glowing just fucked face.  The spontaneous hook up 2 times in a week was a pleasant surprise. 

4 comments:

PA (your fan in the UK) said...

Wow - what can I say! First stumbled across this wonderful couple on the strictly confidential podcast and was lucky enough to speak to them on the dischord. Everything I hear and read is so exciting, captivating and a massive turn on. Keep doing what you're doing - you're exciting people across the globe!

Love PA (your fan in the Uk)

bdenied said...

@PA thank you so much for the nice comment. Your weclome anytime. Glad you fin dthis exciting. I suppose it's just our lives but there are times like the last two where I have to agree...it was exciting.

PA (your fan in the UK) said...

Pleasure was all mine (in more ways than one lol) reading this. You're living the dream with freedom and no inhibitions. Welcome to the UK anytime for fun and frolics x

JFBreak said...

Such sexy panties! I love that he leaves his calling card for hubby - not only in the bathroom but on your beautiful titties! In my perfect world, you'd have Mr. bdenied licking the evidence off of you!

Thank you for sharing your account of things. We men love hearing it from the wife's point of view.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...