Saturday, May 27, 2023

The Old Monty Hall take door number one or door number two!!~!

 What's A girl To Do?


By Mrs. BDenied

After a quick "hit & run not long ago with my #1 F buddy I , had anothther text the week before Memorial Day.  F Buddy #1 was making arraingements to be down this way again.  Received a text on Tuesday after noon  "Might be there 7:30ish tomorrow"    AM? Yes.  7:30-8 best quess.  Ok. Great.   I was getting all excited to have him this way so soon.  Was great timing since hubby would be out doing his exercies at that time, and my quess was it would be another short one since he had business to attend to that brought him here. No naps, no cuddles. Just Fuck busines.  He wanted to know how I wanted it..maybe a 2 loader?  I said, grab my hips, then spray all over my back and I'll rub it in like lotion, then give me a facial on the second one.  Trying to feed his ego...

BUT.  SNAG. at 4:30 that same afternoon, I got a text from F Buddy #2 who I have not seen in a LOONG time. "You free Wednesday morning? I'll be in your area  and free in the mornng"  OH GREAT.  I have done each in one day, but not at the same time!  What to do..choose a quick kinda non personal fuck. or go drive 25 miles in morning traffic to Boyfriend material fuck buddy who enjoys my walking around naked and have a nice fuck experience with a  long chat after?  And rther unusual for him since he ususally gives me at leat a week's heads up notice. I hated to lose the chance to hook up. 

I felt like I was on a game show....Let's make a deal..door #1 or door #2?   What a quandry.  Since I had already told #1 it was good to go, I texted #2 back I had a doctor appointment.  But if I get out fast, I will text him. (knowing #1 will be a quickie)    He did not text back, so I texted him I guess it is  no go? I do want to hook up with you, I'd  prefer a dick appointment rather than a doctor!   He responded the next day apologizing for not texting,  his phone had not been working (not the first time for that!)  .    He said he was doing great & looking forward to a next time.   He said he would take a raincheck that a doctor appointment comes first & he'll give me the"duck" next time..then texted... DICK.  Good one, there #2. You got my joke.  

So, Wednesday morning at 6:30. (that was supposed to be 7:30ish)  Good thing we are early risers, I was up & ready to have a go! I got a text from #1.."u up?"  You betcha.   "Alone?"  Yes. where are you?   15 minutes out.  WOW. That's good. Hubby already gone & I am ready.

I watched him pull in. I sat on the floor in front of the door in a negligee, knees bent up. He just walked in like he owned the place and smiled..."spread 'em."  I spread my legs farther. He knelt over and put his fingers in my pussy. She was ready. He said he had to go to the bathroom before so he could get another hard on.  

While he did that, I walked to the couch, sat sideways, knees bent legs spread.  He came out still in his shorts and  leaned over and said how he wanted to fuck me...His left pocket was near my ear & I heard TALKING!  OMG!  His phone was in that pocket & was ON ..I tapped him, pointed to his pocket & said someone is talking.   He jerked up, grabbed the phone, "hello" Hello" he walked to the end of the hall.  Tunred out he had pocket dialed HIS WIFE!  He explained he had been in a bathroom & pocket dialed her by mistake.   He came back to me complaing  about what he did, that he usually turns the phone off.  Does he want to be caught? '

So, crisis averted, back to business. . I stood up and let the lingerie drop to the ground and he took off his shorts and underwear and said, here suck this until it gets hard.  I took his long cock and watched it slide into my mouth..."oo..you suck cock so well. Now how did you say you want it? I'll fuck you, pull out & shoot my load on your back?  YES!!!!  He turned me arouind, I was kneeling on the rug my arms holding me on the couch cushions, He did take hold of my hip and slip a big hot cock into my wet and waiting pusy. now throbbing with desire.    It wasn't a hateful fuck this time, he slid it in fairly far, went in and out slowly at first, then faster and harder as  the tightnes of my pussy was grabbing his cock into me farther.  One good hard long thrust and he pulled out and shot all his cum on my back.  I reached around and spread it around an said it was good skin cream.  

Time to go!  I just walked around naked as he got dressed.  He hugged me at the door and I thanked him for making time for me to take advantage of that gorgeous cock. He thanked me, and off he went back into his real world.  I did text him & said I hoped everything was Ok along the home front. He replied "ALL OK"  Glad to hear it. 

I took door #1 and I chose wisely. 


3 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Door 3?
Phone a friend? :)

bdenied said...

@Vanessachaland......no telling how that would have worked out. Thanks for stopping by!

JFBreak said...

I always love when Mrs. Bdenied gives her take on events.

Are we men so stupid that we TRY to get caught? I swear, the smart phone is making dummies of us all.

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...