Tuesday, May 23, 2023

By the twinkling lights of the......



Fireplace in our case...On our way to a Christmas Party, she looked ravishing in her thigh highs and thong...her make up done just right, her perky breasts so adorable.




I had her go the fireplace...Of course the fire was lit and was glowing but I had to turn on lights, least I not be able to capture her photo with flash alone.




Oh and the rest of the party outfit was just as hot......I hoped the guys could see through the flimsly material of her dress and just make out the thong and thigh highs. I encouraged her to lean over so our friend could get a view down her dress...I also asked her to flash him just a hint of the thigh high...she did, he looked, he smiled...




His wife was unaware of his infatuation....we talked about how hot my wife finds him but its only a hint to him now and then...




so by the twinkling lights of the fireplace.....and go check out the other bloggers who participated in this weeks group post.




2 comments:

JFBreak said...

How did I miss this great picture? Love the pose at the fireplace. Your friend had to enjoy the close-up!

SheenV said...

Beautiful!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...