Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update of No posts

Things have been quite. Very quite. We went away for the4th. Got some beach time in.

I heard from some good friends who attended a party in Florida......His wife is a hot wife and she took on several guys. My own bride has not had any encounters since her last postings, but she has had several phone sessions with her guy.

They have tried to Skype but have had some technical difficulties. We expect some movement along the hot wife cuckold front sometime later this month...

Until then not really much to write about. I have had some neck pain, we think from carrying luggage all over the airport...I have been on some meds to ease it.

What a boring post....I think Ill end it before I bore myself to death.

3 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Talk about parallels. I have strained my neck doing crunches.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Married Bull said...

Hey bd nice to see you back and posting. I'm sure things will pick up for you in the near term.

Anonymous said...

I'd be curious about the parties your friend went to in Florida.

E-mail me at ronald10021@yahoo.com

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...