Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My reward??

I am often asked what I get out of the relationship as a cuckold. Well I always wonder why someone asks that question because to me it is so evident.

But in any event I get a lot of enjoyment from her having sex with other men. I will write more about that at a bit later date because I believe that last week I was once again cuckolded by her and tomorrow it is going to happen again.

I mean I am a cuckold husband every day because it only has to happen once to be a cuckold but since it happens every now and then It is like the status is being renewed...I like that...constant re-enforcement of the status. It gets me sexually excited to even think about it.

We have not heard from the guy who took the photos...She thinks he might be upset with her....I dont know why but she thinks that. She tends to internalize things too much...In any event we dont have the photos....I will write more later. but for now I anxiously await my new cuckolding...Or at least my renewed cuckold status.

4 comments:

Topaz said...

You surely must realize that most people see reward as some physical sort of release... no? And though I wouldn't feel as fulfilled from your reward, you help me learn how 'denial' can bed rewarding.

Hope you're doing well.

Alfie said...

We wait to be informed.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bdenied said...

Topaz: Thanks for the comment and understanding and check your email for a personal response:

Alfie: I will surely let you know

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...