Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A SLUT'S BLOTTER

By Mrs B-Denied

As it usually happens in many walks of life--things come either all at once or very long periods of time between. This was FEAST WEEK for me. They just seem to know. Keep in mind, it had already been pre-arranged that Spyman was flying into my town for 2 days...July 20th & flying back July 21. Here is a brief timeline:

A SLUT'S BLOTTER

July 18, 6:30PM. (Cowboy, who I have not heard f rom in a month) Text: Hello, just wanted to let you know I am now working afternoons. (which means he would come over around dinner time for a "ride") I text back this week is very busy, how about next week?

July 20, 10:17AM (jetjockey #2 who I have not heard from in months--he was overseas) phone call--Hi! I'm back! What have you been up to? I would like to stop by and see you. (me:) Well, welcome home. I would love to see you-am busy today & tomorrow, and have lunch with a girlfriend Thursday....(HIM): Oh. Well, I'll call you in the next week or 2 and try & get together.


July 20, 10:45AM Now taking shower to get ready to go meet Spyman:: Spyman calls. Hubby hands me the phone--I take the call dripping wet because I was IN the shower when he called. He wants to be sure today is the day--he is boarding the plane to fly out here--yup! See you later!

After the plane lands, Spyman calls & I go to his hotel. He walks down to greet me & takes me upstairs. He is very tall, and I stand on tiptoes to kiss him and his powerful arms surround me in a big hug. I take my clothes off...he smiles. When he goes to get some ice, I put on an itty bitty lingerie piece that he had sent to me & greet him lying on the bed when he gets back. He smiles...he has me pose for some photos (he promised hubby he'd take some shots & send to him...just to say, hey, I fucked your wife for real!) He is a retired Navy Submarine commander(before he was in his 2nd career with the government), and he "commanded" me for the next hour or so--Needless to say,he likes going down on a girl and that is exactly what he did for quite some time. Then we laid next to each other just luxuriating in each other's body--he kept remarking how soft my skin is and how young I look. He could not keep his hands from stroking me all over...he liked the softness.

We stopped momemtarily and he went to get a drink of water, and wouldn't you know it...

July 20 5:17PM (my fav jet jockey #1 called) I took the call--am I available he asked? Sorry, no, I am sitting here having dinner with friends. Oh...Ok, don't call back he says! ( sounded like he was home & wife was at grocery store or something & he wanted to skype real quickly???) bad dog! LOL


Then I was treated to a wonderful steak dinner complete with my favorite NY cheesecake for dessert at a nice restaurant....being full, we went back to the hotel where he picked me up & "threw" me on the bed--he went downtown again. We laid side by side for a while & I softly stroked him into a hard-on and he fucked me, slow & steady until he came. Then we drifted off to sleep.

JULY 21 9:45AM TEXT from Cowboy: sure, we can get togther next week..but he wanted to let me know he is available in the MORNING, not dinner time. I text back while spyman is out of the room, OK, any morning next week is OK.

July 21 After a breakfast at the hotel, where the waitress thinks we are married. Spyman was up at the buffet & waitress asked me if my husband would like some coffee( I wanted to say, I don't know, he is not here!)

Spyman had to get the 8:30 shuttle to the airport to fly back home. I left at 8:15 & was home by 8:30.

WHAT A WEEK! & I have a feeling it's not over yet, unless jetjockey #1 & 2 have their noses out of joint for being put off! I hope not!

6 comments:

PDXsubcuck said...

What a pleasant way to spend the evening, night and morning. Hope you stay busy and that you keep posting.

Thanks for sharing! I do love to see your posts and I share them with Brandi, my wife.

Playfully Yours said...

It is interesting how things go from feast or famine.....lucky you
Hope we may see a pic????

Alfie said...

Busy, busy. busy. Thanks for sharing.

ctredford said...

Are we gong to get to see any of those photos?

bdenied said...

photos???? I did not know about photos either...Im looking forward to seeing them myself....sooner the better. she is so slutty....I love it too.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Mr. Redford read my mind.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...