Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cuckolding and Anniversaries


Well again I played the cuckold husband. Her FWB arrived at about 10AM. He is her "Cowboy"

She had gotten up, showered, put on make up and slipped into a little lacy lingerie top and no bottom. It was just barely long enough to cover her freshly shaved pussy and barely short enough to cover part of her cute little ass.

She asked me to make coffee and I did and while we were waiting for it to brew, the doorbell rang. I asked her if she wanted me to get it but she leaped up with a huge grin and just darted for the door.

I heard him enter and from the sounds he made, he was impressed with her outfit. Sounded as if they kissed.....Finally he came into the family room, and we sat down. I got us all coffee and we chatted for awhile.

She splayed her legs over his legs and for the first time he actually touched her in front of me. He had his hand on her thigh. He is a big guy and she is very petite and she just glowed as he touched her. She was enjoying this for sure. I was too, I loved watching him touch her and unbeknownest to them I was wishing she would start sucking his cock but that was not to happen.

Finally, she gave him the hint and the two jumped off the couch and headed for the bedroom hand in hand while I sat on the couch...No "see ya later either." They were into each other big time.

After a minute I headed down the hallway to eves drop but could not hear much and I assumed (correctly I later learned) that she was sucking his cock.

After close to an hour they emerged. She was now dressed in every day clothing. The three of us headed for the kitchen and I got us each a can of cola. We chatted for a while, mundane stuff. He is going to Europe next week and we agreed to get together after he returns to look at pictures etc....They have some very similar interests and I suggested he take her along on excursions to those interests..

After he left she and I did some errands, ate lunch and spent the day with each other. I did not get any sex from her and get this.....Just before we got married she had suggested that we not have sex for a couple of weeks prior to our wedding to make it hotter on the big day. I agreed, it worked and it was actually what spawned her sharing my interest in tease/denial and chastity games. I believe I have written about this before.

In any event, she as we sat on the same couch they had been on earlier, she said, "You know you had sex last night ( I remember getting her off and being teased but I suppose that is "having sex) and I had sex this moring. (yeah definitely) so lets wait till our anniversary like we did before we got married" I of course agreed without begging for a cum today, since I suspected she would rather I wait....Our anniversary is more than a week away. I will make it, I always do, but the erections last night kept me up most of the night and I am still sporting them this morning....so another week plus of no cumming for the Cuckold Husband...be careful what you wish for it may come true.

2 comments:

Alfie said...

Wow, that's going to be some celebration! Make notes so we get to hear every detail.

Emma Kelly said...

A fun time. :-)

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...