Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When Cuckolding was Still "New"

by Mrs B Denied

This is a story from a number of years ago when I was finally understanding it was okay to go do another man and hubby would actually be happy about it.

My first F*Buddy (who is still calling 7 years later I may add) finagled a way for us to hook up. He called & said to meet him at a boat he was "taking" care of for a friend--this boat was an hour away from my house...taking care of it--how convenient. He knew what he wanted to do when he told his friend he'd look after it. It was in a town I never drove to alone & I said so--F*Buddy said I was messed up--so I agreed to drive down & meet him on the boat. It really was in a safe area- I had nothing to worry about, & F*Buddy did not want to put me in harms way either.

This gave me my first attempt at cuckolding for real--I usually would tell hubby where I was off to, but in this situation, he was NOT available to be reached.....so this was totally my game.

I was so excited--hubby had already communicated with me he'd be back around 2 but would be at the house around 3. It was a round 12 when I got the call. I quickly threw on a short denim mini skirt but "forgot" my panties. I drove down a little scared--not knowing exactly where I was off to, and all the time thinking will I make it back by 3? Oh, please no flat tires! Please, Mr. Policeman, don't stop me now!

When I got to the boat he was already there. I helped him carry some items out to the rather large boat in the marina. He was standing on the boat & I sat on the edge of the dock & the mini skirt did what mini skirts do--it hiked up to around the area all guys want to see. F*Buddy was actually shocked I was not wearing any panties, and made a comment, "You aren't wearing any panties!!!" I said, no, makes it easier for you to get that big dick in where it is supposed to be--now lets fuck!

Once in & inside the boat, he led me to the bow where the big bed was & laid me down on it. I bent back my legs & my lips opened up wide for my man...he grabbed a leg & we went to town. He was obviously very excited. Then we had to fuck up front--but had to be careful not to leave any evidence!

Sometime later, I picked up my purse & said I have to leave--it was 2:30....GULP. I really had wanted it to be my secret for a while.... I FLEW up the highway knowing hubby may beat me back home. He called on my cell phone while I was driving home--he said he called the house to let me know he was safe & was on his way home but I did not answer. (hee hee hee..wonder why?) I said I went to the mall & was on my way home now--so was he. Nascar style driving was now on! I just had to get back before he did or he would know by my attire what was "up".

I did get back to the house first & quickly got back into household attire---hubby was right behind me only 10 minutes! I did not say a word--but he knew! He always knows. He said, Where did you go? Did you go get fucked today? I, of course, broke down & told him the story. He was amazed I actually drove down there by myself..and he was very happy I got fucked. His hard on told me that! He was so excited, the fun could not wait until later!

I had my excitment for the day--and as proof, a bruise of the outline of a hand on my inner thigh where my F*Buddy was holding my leg back! (There was no mean or rough sex, I just bruise very easily & F*Buddy was very esxcited! It was a very fun reminder when I looked at the bruise for the next couple of days!)

I was now officially a cuckoldress.

4 comments:

NoOne said...

I like that even though you were a little scared you still did it. Proves even more for a truly thrilling activity!

13messages said...

You're so sexy. I look forward to hearing similar stories from my wife in the near future.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi there Mrs. bd,

A fun tale. I love the memories. That's one reason Em and I like to blog.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

PDXsubcuck said...

The first couple of times Brandi headed off on her own to meet a guy was more than a bit stressful to her. I'm still not sure that she realizes just how much she stresses about meeting a new guy and how much she stresses about seeing a guy that she hasn't seen in a while...at the same time telling me how much she enjoys the friendships, the sex and the effect on me.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...