Saturday, June 5, 2010

patient Spyman

by Mrs. b-Denied

Ok, I heard some people like to hear my perspective on cuckolding. I have been holding out on "you guys", so here is another adventure. Since this guy I will tell you about will be in town next week, I will spill the beans on him.

Many years ago, when hubby was first trying to get me into having "fun time" with other couples, we met a couple from a state we used to live in. We met for dinner & it was obvious the guy half of the couple was very interested in me & my legs in a mini skirt . 4 somes are rather hard to coordinate--chemistry has to be all around, and that is difficult. So we did not do anything, but this guy, I will call Spyman (he is not, but let's say he is a retired officer & retired from a government job. ) It so happened, he was transferred to our state. Hubby was still trying to convince me it was Ok to fuck another guy, but I did not get into it, yet. We had dinner with Spyman & that was when I realized I could do this Fuck other Guy thing--when 3 hot military guys came into the restaurant. I had on a short skirt, that Spyman was enjoying my legs, as was one of the military guys. The hottest of the 3 military guys hit on me when I went to the bathroom, & even though I WANTED to take him to either his room or a bathroom & get carnal knowledge of him,...I said something stupid & went back to my table so as not to be rude to Spyman.

When hubby was away on a trip, Spyman took me out to dinner & did hit on me--he was not quite what I had hoped for so I said I was not into it & he went home alone, but he never gave up. He kept in contact through the years even though he & his wife were retired & traveling around . So, when they got tired of that, they moved into a house in another state. By this time, he knew I was OK with this cuckolding thing, and that hubby was ok with it. His patience paid off--he flew out to where we live & I met him at a very nice hotel for a weekend. He was thrilled--I sat on the edge of the bed in that red dress pictured here...he leaned back in a chair looking up my skirt & just had a big old Cheshire Cat grin on his face. We spent all afternoon fucking & he was amazed at my openness to just walk around nude.

I was treated like a queen. Lunch, dinner, snacks...fucking...now he is a lover who does not have that "edge" I so like (like the Cowboy, or the hot military guy who hit on a girl who was at a table with 2 men...that kind of ballsiness.) Spyman is a different temperament entirely--very patient & like the song says--he has a slow hand.

When I went home after the weekend, hubby said I looked very relaxed & taken care of. Yes, I was. Spyman used his patience and made sure I was satisfied--he uses a pillow when going down on me, which was new for me (believe it or not) I have found, every lover is so different in style, temperament, technique......you would think fucking is fucking---but oh no---each one is a new adventure to be explored & appreciated for what it is.

Since Spyman lives far away, he flew out here once & I flew out to him once. And now, again, he is coming to my town, ostensibly to visit a family member about an hour from here. Logistics should be interesting--but we are going to do it one way or the other. For this pussy he waited so long for, he'll figure something out for certain!

4 comments:

bdenied said...

Well Ms Bdenied, I had no idea you would just post...I rather liked it and am glad I gave you the access to the site. keep posting as I am sure those who read it are going to like it...and by the way, I'm really excited about the upcoming visit.....to think my own wife is about to cuckold me again is so hot...so come on readers give her some comments so she will keep posting.

PDXsubcuck said...

Thanks so much for posting, your other posts and this one. I had my wife read this and she enjoyed it, I'll see if she has anything more to say when we get to bed.

I like hearing how the other half enjoys and handles being part of a cuckold or hotwife relationship.

So thanks again and please...please keep posting.

Emma Kelly said...

Loved it, Mrs. bd. Love how, even in a way, writing this is a cuckolding event for bd. He's so out of the loop!

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

13messages said...

Thank you so much for sharing the story. I admire you both and love hearing about the sexy things that you get into.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...