Monday, June 7, 2010

Some think its Hot....Some think Not!!!!!!

A few weeks back the wife and I were watching something on TV. I think it was a cable channel and the subject had something to do with sex workers, either dancers or prostitues, neither of us can remember which. One girl being interviewed mentioned when asked about "kinky" things, a guy wanting her to pee on him. I thought the wife would find that not pleasant but she muttered "cool."

That muttering opened up a conversation and I confessed that as a kid, probably, 11 or 12 years old, a neighbor girl and I were in the woods near my home. We were playing "I'll show you mine if you show me Yours." She was well into puberty and I as yet was not. She was a year or two older. She had a bushy pussy for back then. She said she had to pee. I said I wanted to watch,and she said she would really like to pee on my dick. Being young I at first thought that was gross but she was really firm and said she really wanted too and I was a chicken if I did not let her. Of course back then a boy could not be called a chicken by a girl so I let her pee on me.

I got undressed, laid on the ground and she squated over me and she peed and peed and peed. I got a "boner." My cock was so close to her pussy and her pee was so warm it felt good.

Over the years I have had two girlfriends who repeated that experience. I liked it. So when I told my wife, she said she would do that. The I read her post about telling her boyfriend she would pee on him and he came.

That did it, I finally got up the courage to believe she would not be offended and last night we went into the shower. I stripped and she squated over me and she peed. Right on my dick. I ran off my cock and as it did it felt really hot in more ways than one. She loved it and I loved it and I got a tremendous hard on.

Sex, well that afternoon before the peeing, I had shaved her and then went down on her and she came in my face. The when we got into bed she lightly played with me until I almost came and then she stopped.....and I was left on the edge...after she peed on me it almost felt as if my cum was comming out of me...it was that same hot wet feeling and the orgasm I had was just as real.

I think its something we will be doing again...we both had a good time.

....and for those of you who thought it was hot....great and for those who did not...oh well....that's what makes the world go round...

5 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Great post. Em loves to piss on me and to make me drink her piss, sometimes from the source, sometimes from a glass. I love it when she unexpectedly appears and hands me a glass. She'll stand by and watch bemused by my need to suddenly shift gear. But I like those kind of surprises and gulp it all down.

I find it among the most intimate activities we share.

As they say in Japan, kanpai!

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Playfully Yours said...

Who cares if someone doesn't like it as long as you two are having fun and getting off....keep on doing it.

I love the fact that after all these years you have found something new together.

MyKey said...

I do love a bit of pee play, and its not half as icky as people think! Even Sandy likes it and she gets easily squicked out.

Anonymous said...

Am hoping Wife will do this we me some time... :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...totally hot!
I need to talk to my Wife about this! :)

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...