Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cum Heard 'Round the World

By Mrs B-Denied

Well. I had a "virginal" experience this afternoon. My #1 guy who keeps calling called yesterday afternoon & asked the usual questions--where am I? Am I alone? Have I been fucked lately? I had to lie--hubby was home & on the computer doing his thing , so I said I was alone, but I did get fucked the day before...but of course not with a cock as big as his---gotta stroke the old ego, eh? He can pretend all he wants, but I am married & I do get laid! So I make him feel better by telling him how wonderful he is.

He had called the day before, but I never heard the phone & did not see the message until hours later--can't text or call back by that time since I don't know where he is--he could be back home with his wife & I have no intention of ruining his life. So I apologized for his "call girl" not being available.

Next afternoon he called again, no surprise. He was tired, it was 11:30PM where he was--deep in Europe! & he wanted to get off via the computer! He asked if my computer had a web cam-- Since hubby was on the computer & I had lied & said I was alone, I had to do some verbal dancing--I said it is a new lap top computer & I thought it has a web cam, but was not sure. He wanted me to go log on right then & the--no way--I said I did not feel like messing around with that thing, I just wanted him to shut up & fuck me....as best we can of course since this is all via the cellphone. He relented & we had our usual cum session & hung up. I thought I had at least few days to figure out the computer until his next call...but NNNNOOOOO!

Today, again in late after noon, in came the cellphone call....hubby was getting dressed for work so the computer was free. He said he was hard & don't I want to see his great, wonderful, huge cock???? I out foxed my self & said, sure! I am sooo technologically retarded it is not even funny. He said he would help me upload & log onto the website so I could see him on line while he so deftly handled his cock & I could watch his large load squirt out. GULP. Now what do I do?

True to his word, he did help me get to the website, waited patiently while I downloaded it, set up my account, etc etc...complaining his dick went limp from having to wait. No stress there, eh?

FINALLY I was on, no pun intended. VOILA! There he was, buck naked with a now full hard on in his hand in front of the camera! We could hear each other, but he said he could not see me, and no matter what I tried, I could not get my images to be seen on his side. Hubby kept poking his face in the room (notice i did not say head! ha ha ha) So, I just acted amazed at being able to see #1 and quickly adapted to this new venue----I told him I wanted to reach out & grab his throbbing monstrosity....there was drips of cum on his tip by this time. I told him to be careful & not get it on his keyboard! He agreed & walked off to get a towel--I got to watch his cute butt & broad shoulders jaunt off to the hotel bathroom & yes he came back with a tow ell, and carefully laid it upon the keyboard! He had lathered his dick up with conditioner to make it easier for him--I could no longer see his face & waved hubby in--hubby did not come in just in case #1 really could see me..but he peaked around the corner & got to finally meet him, kind of! He saw his dick!

I kept talking & said I was very hot & wet--he makes me wet....he kept stroking, and I kept talking. Then, there it was! A large groan from him and there came a large squirt of cum ! I could see the whole event. Good thing he protected his computer with a towel!!!

I promised to try & get my camera hooked up so he can get a look at my pussy spread wide for him----we finally ended the event...it was a first for me!!!! My very first computer webcam fuck!

Hubby & I had a good laugh at what transpired. How insistent #1 was...if he can't have me in person--he wants to see this pretty pussy one way or another & will go to any length to get what he wants! That's my fuck buddy for you!

Now I have to worry about how I am looking & wearing all day long? CRAP! As the Stevie Nicks song says, "I'm a few years older than you..." When we meet, I usually get to plan & clean up & put on makeup just so.....but not anymore! This is going to be a whole new experience for me and there will be a learning curve involved!

But I have to say--it really was a technological wonder to be able to see the images with such clarity--I wanted to reach out and grab his dick so bad! I could just feel his throbbing hot cock in my hand--well. Getting horny myself--think I'll be off to bed now! Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Alfie said...

Lucky, lucky #1!

Bella said...

web cam sex. haven't done it but its on my list.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...