Friday, October 16, 2009

Not really ruined

IN the past year or so I have come across some sites that talk about ruined orgasms. I suppose what they mean is that the one who "ruins" the orgasm does so by removing stimulus at the exact moment a man begins to ejaculate, hence reducing the pleasure, inhibiting or reducing the orgasmic level and there fore making the ejaculation not as pleasant as it could be. There is even a couple who has a web site devoted to tease/denial and ruined orgasms.

Personally, I don't think one can have a ruined orgasm.....but I also have come to understand that a male can orgasm without ejaculating and can ejaculate without orgasm.....I know because I have been able to achieve either or both and have done so on many occasions. I often orgasm without ejaculation and believe me its intense and pleasant.

Recently, I have gotten fascinated with the concept of "ruined orgasm" and watching several videos of supposed "ruined orgasms" I have tried to duplicate them.

It's simple actually, stimulate the penis until an ejaculation is eminent and then just remove the stimulus and if timed just right, ejaculate cums out, its pleasant but there is NO ORGASM...
Milking the prostrate accomplishes the same thing but the sensation is different.

I have done this technique by myself and without mentioning who she is have discussed this with a fellow blogger.....she seems to think its hot too.

Well last night I was in the mood but my wife really wasnt as she had a tough day at work....so she offered to do something for me. I told her to try to just make me ejaculate without the orgasm...Now when she teases me and she senses Im about to pop, she will apply a lot of pressure basically choking off the ejaculation but it does not prevent me from having an orgasm or several actually.....so last night she just released her stimulation....timing wasnt good on the first few trys, the stimulation ended and no ejaculation....pleasureable nonetheless...she kept trying and eventually she released pressure, and a glob of cum oozed out...it did not shoot out like in a regular ejaculation and it was pleasureable but there was no orgasm whatsoever. It was really fun, we both enjoyed it and I loved the sensation....but more so was that she did it and not me......and this is what it more or less looked like

17 comments:

Topaz said...

Ruined orgasm for men and women are two completely different beasts methinks... it's so much harder for (me) to get there, that if something kills it mid-orgasm, well, there's no getting over that easily!

Augusto said...

Nice discussion. I enjoy creating the "ruined orgasm" for my subbie when he's unlocked from his chastity cage.

He enjoys the tease and denial that leads up to it and I enjoy seeing that little bit of cum just dribble out knowing that I've blocked him from having a shooting cum.

Petal said...

Interesting! Must admit I have never heard of a ruined orgasm before.

bdenied said...

Topaz: You make an excellent point...Men who can cum just by looking at pretty girls have a whole different outlook...First we can't actually have a "ruined orgasm" even then we ejaculate but yeah, you get close and something or someone interrupts it, that is horrible cause it really is ruined and so is the experience. again your insight is very much appreciated

Augusto: welcome and thanks for your input...

Petal: As I said, I dont believe they really exist and its not really ruined but I had never heard the term before seeing videos and web sites.....but the tease and denial aspect of controlled orgasms has always fascinated me.

Enchanted Mistress said...

I have never heard of a "ruined orgasm". Very interesting post. Glad she did most of the work to get you to ejaculate.

Melody said...

I think another aspect of ruined orgasm is the psychological one: a woman can ruin a man's orgasm by becoming distratced or bored right at the moment of climax - changing the mood like that distracts the male form his moment of climactic pleasure and though he orgasms, it's 'ruined' because he never got to really focus on it.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

No surprise that I love a woman that controls her hubby. I have been rereading a number of "classic" cuckolding tales. I love Mascarasnake's "Beyond Teasing."

At the very end the wife is milking her totally defeated hubby, stealing even his orgasmic pleasure from him.

Feels like one of those "carful what you wish for" moments coming on.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Indi said...

I could only imagine that to destroy an orgasm that is ... aalmost complete, must be agony, a complete and utter waste. Painful too

Em said...

wow...who is the couple with the whole site devoted to this topic?

grg999 said...

We employ this method because I become less attentive after a good orgasm. Basically I have them with nothing touching it. After a long enough time they happen on their own and not very intense, more like a dribble. Typically happens when giving her oral or when removing a plug or dildo.

Playfully Yours said...

Never heard of this topic, very interesting. I know I have had an orgasm that was not so intense, but a ruined one, NO!!!

Miss Christina said...

My Slut and I have a lot of experience with Ruined Orgasms, I use those often with him. It is the edge of the orgasm and stimulation removed and cum dribbles out. It is very frustrating.

When done with short term denial it causes more of a frustration and a longing to cum for real. When done further into a denial period it actually provides a bit of relief for a while even if it is frustrating.

And I have watched my slut give me three back to back ruined ones. I had him so horny one time that he ruined one...I made him start again soon after and again and within 5 minutes he had dribbled three times and was so extremely frustrated.

It is the perfect method as a Mistress. I can make him frustrated and horny and remind him that his pleasure is mine to give.

Christina

bdenied said...

Enchanted: Well then Im glad your reading the blog lead you to discover something new....always happy to help

MSMT: Thanks for your comment and observations

Scott; Nope doesnt surprise me in hte least

Indigo: Well I can't say I agree with your analysis but then we all have our own thoughts on the subject. Thanks for the input and your reading the blog

EM: I am reluctant to put their names in because their site is commercial and I do not advertise any commercial sites

grg; I think your comment may give more insight to those who are not aware of what the subject is about so thanks so much

Playfully: you bring up an interesting subject there. I have had sex in the past where I had the ejaculation but for whatever reason, partners lack of interest, exhaustion etc, the "orgasm" was either not intense or non existent., ifit has happened to me Im sure it has to others as well

MCS C: Thanks for your sharing your experiences and welcome to the blog

Unknown said...

I am not allowed to come without my wife's permission. I do masturbate often and I have become really good at the ruined orgasm. I take myself to the edge and have long, intense orgasms but never allow myself to ejaculate. I, too, get a small dribble of come but no release. Very, very satisfying and I am always ready and eager when my wife needs me.

http://robandjill.com/ is the home of an amazing couple who practice prolonged teasing, orgasm denial and especially ruined orgasms.

Jody

Unknown said...

You have given me a new subject for a story - thank you ... ruined orgasm ...hmmm.... yes I think I must agree that it's not the same for men or women.

I think all sexual acts are intimate - orgasm is the cherry on top. Lucky for me they come easily with my lover ... but the idea of ruining one on purpose ... intriguing.

bdenied said...

M&J welcome to the blog, and thanks for youre comment. Sounds as if you and the wife have a happy understanding...just curious as to why she is not bringing you close instead of you yourself...care to enlighten us?

Fantasia" Well glad to be an inspiration...would love to hear or read the story when finished

rage said...

Personally, I like referring to it as orgasm control. Of course, this may be a completely different concept then which you are talking about.

I like getting Temper very close to orgasm and then backing off. I will then work him back up until he's close again and will repeat the process until he damn near can't stand it anymore.

I'm hot just thinking about it right now.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...