Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Well was going to post yesterday but afternoon electrical storms knocked out the power and the computer does not work well by candlelight.

Tuesday saw us watching Mission Impossible. She had been at dinner with her her professional association. She got home in time to watch with me.

Lovely Lesley Ann Warren was in a very short skirt. She was driving her car and she opened the door, stepped out, legs wide...Almost an upskirt shot too.

Not one but two times we were treated to this shot and once she was looking out a window, had one leg propped up and her skirt hiked around her thigh. Then...she was captured by a lunatic and she was placed on a bed, knees bent, skirt hiked up and about this time I was cumming so hard I cant remember what happened to the poor girl.

Ms Bdenied true to the game rules got me off with her hand. My cock still has not visited her pussy but maybe that will change soon.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

very interesting. very.

bdenied said...

Thank You Autumn: We like to keep it interesting for you ladies.

rage said...

Let's hope that changes soon!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...