Sunday, June 14, 2009

Into the Tunnel

Last night she asked me to open the "Barbershop." Code for, "I want my pussy shaved and then licked."

I was happy to oblige. After the shave it took her about three minutes of clit nibbling before she exploded on my face.

I was hard from the clit stimulation I gave her. I stood up, spread her legs and sunk deep into her. I gave her a couple of hard thrusts then just soft loving fucking. I did not cum in her. I whispered in her ear,..." tonight its a warm wet pussy, tomorrow it's going to be a slutty cunt."

We laid on the bed, she took my throbbing cock in her hand and held it....we both drifted into that blissful half awake, half asleep state of nirvana one goes into when they have had satisfying sex.

9 comments:

13messages said...

I love that bliss.

Anonymous said...

hot.

Alfie said...

One of those "Wish I'd been there" moments.

Spin said...

Mmmm nice

helpmate hubby said...

Congrats on being allowed to penetrate your Wife. Any chance your WIfe would let you post a pic of your recent trip to the barber?

Kittie Kate said...

Nice code. ;)

Sheba said...

Please please please may I have permission to use that line in a post " tonight its a warm wet pussy, tomorrow it's going to be a slutty cunt." I just LOVE that!

Autumn said...

ahhh yes. that's very nice. "loving fucking"...interesting way to put it for sure. i understand.

bdenied said...

13: You would know bliss

Ron: It is hot in Florida and here too...Pun intended

HH: Dont have one to post but I have posted others of her shaved puss before...but did not take one after this shave

KK: Well I would love for you to give me the code, Id be happy to open the shop for that cute little pussy of yours

Sheba: Yes, my dear go ahead and use it

Atumn: I do think you understand it too...

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...