Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mision Impossible

Before I start this post. MsBdenied was a little chagrined that she only received four comments to her glazed Donut post. It is sometimes hard to get her to post and your comments encourage her but when she only gets four she thinks no one cares if she posts or not...so for those four of you who took the time, she greatly appreciates your take on her side.

Ok; now for the post/ In our local viewing area re-runs of the popular late 60's-70's TV series Mission Impossible air nightly. I love the show and loved it then as well as now.

We watch it almost every night although Msbdenied only puts up with it because I like it.

I always thought Cinnamon (Barbara Bain was hot.) she is the lead female in the first three seasons. Then in Season for or five Lovely Lesly Ann Warren took the lead. Often as not the leading females would wear short skirts, and they would use their lovely legs to charm a bad guy and then zap the team would have him, all because of the power of pussy.

So when I was a young guy watching this series looking at the ladies in their shorts skirts always evoked sexual arousal and I would slowly masturbate myself but I would set rules such as: I can not cum unless the female star is wearing a skirt, sits in a chair, the top of her thighs are visible or she crosses her legs and the underside of the thigh is visible...If a scene like that happened then we had a happy ending and if not, oh well we played the game and lost and we had to wait.

Well, Friday night, she and I are sitting watching the show and Lesly is wearing a really short pink simple shift type dress. MsBdeneid is stroking my cock as she often does with no goal in mind and suddenly I'm back as a young man in my late teens thinking, "If Lesly sits down and the camera angle is right I will ask MsBdenied to jerk me off. Of course she has no idea Im going to make such a request.

We get to a critical scene and Lesly, stoops down at the knees, her dress hikes up almost to the very top of her thigh. BUT.....she is not sitting and the camera angle is from the side not the front and so I think, "was not part of the rule and I can't ask." I got nothing except anticipation and a hard on...

Don't go away not finished yet. Later we tune to Max the cable channel and there is a vignette about "Best Sex Ever." The scenes were really hot and she was really working my swollen cock over as we watched these very attractive actors have some really hot sex....Not triple x but hot anyway. After the show we head for bed as its close to 2am. I'm horny as hell, still half hard. I want to cum so badly...

I figure she is really sleepy as its way past her bedtime....we get into bed. I snuggle her with my hard on pressing her ass and we talk idly about each other, how hot the sex on screen was etc...just as Im about to doze off is blissful sexual tension, she sits up and tells me, "I want my pussy licked." My now half hard cock goes to full attention and its as hard as its been in weeks.

Of course I immediately head south and in about three minutes she is squirting a gallon of pussy cum in my mouth....the sheets are soaked with her fluids.....I languish with my face buried deep in her lovely cunt for several minutes, as she softly strokes my hair....my dick is throbbing and dripping pre cum and I know I am about to get some pussy..its been a long time and her boyfriend has had her twice sicne my last visit inside the love tunnel and then she says, "Sorry you have to sleep in the wet spot." and with that she moves to her side of the bed, I crawl in and she says, "I know I'm being selfish, sleep well I love you."

I almost spurted cum right then and there but somehow I did not. It was intensely hot.....I found this picture on another site and I think the girl is just toying with his cock.....but if you look closely, she has a look of loving tenderness and he seems to be in absolute bliss...thats they way I felt. Denied, teased but so satisfied.


10 comments:

13messages said...

Your wife is wonderful. And I love your "rules." They can make things extra fun. Getting what we want all of the time can make us appreciate it a bit less anyway.

Alfie said...

Re: Glazed Donut and failing to comment. Very sorry. You can both be victims of your own success. Your posts are so hot we can often find nothing to say, other than Wow!

NoOne said...

I think it's cute that you made up your own rules when you were younger. It's almost like you were destined for cuckholding with rules like that =)

Kittie Kate said...

I wish I had time to blog more often. If I did, I'd comment more. I have to do cleaning when I get home, walk the dog, and everything else.

I'll read that one now. :)

helpmate hubby said...

That was a hot read, I need to go back and watch that show again! I have to admit, being kept almost completely denied while my wife ges sex regularly from her boyfriend is in a strange way very erotic.

BTW i finally have up a new update, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alfie and Kittie Kate...apologies for the dearth of comments re glazed donut (I honestly thought that I had)....it was hot (as usual).

Come visit Florida.

bdenied said...

Hey guys dont take anything personal....Kitte Kate, Alf HH, the remarks were not directed towards you guys.....No explanation needed...I know we all have lives outside blogdom....we appreciate all our readers

rage said...

She should be encouraged to keep posting even if the comments don't come as she likes. There are certainly lots of lurkers out there.

bdenied said...

Rage thanks will keep encouraging her

MyKey said...

"I know I'm being selfish, sleep well I love you."

Isnt that a prime example of loving, selfish, sexy dominance. Unselfconciously asking for pleasure, knowing you are hoping for or even expecting more, and rolling over to go to sleep because it suits her. Knowing that you will love it too and enjoying the freedom, the control, and probably the look of horny, surprised but resigned shock on your face.

Love indeed, though not everyone would recognise it.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...