Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Time

Last time she was with her former number one guy was last Spring. She has found a new guy to replace him but she still has fond memories of their times together.

He still calls and they still have hot phone sex. When he calls she goes into another room and I can here her get off imagining his "big cock, stretching my pussy,"

He called her several times last week. he called her Friday and asked if she would be here on Sunday...Said he might get into town.

We had guests on Sunday, planned several weeks ago...Vanilla guests, those you don't want to say, Sorry, she has to go fuck her boyfriend. He calls Sunday Morning.

They phone fuck....her pussy was wet, it was a "Slutty Cunt." Had he made it any weekend but this he would have had his "big cock" in her 'SLUTTY CUNT." He fucks a "Slutty Cunt."

I have sweet loving sex with a very shaved pussy.....so what shall it be, "Big Cock" or "Slutty cunt?"

9 comments:

Petal said...

I am completely in awe about how much it excites you that your wife fucks other men....bloody fantastic in my opinion! Keep up the great posts!

Enchanted Mistress said...

Not too many men are okay with their wives having sex with other men and to be turned on by it! Hot post too..=)

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

i'm glad you got to make sweet, loving sex to your wife after all of the teasing phone sex that gets both of you off so. ;)

by the way, i never did answer your poll but i would love to see more of you! and to hear more about you! and also your exploits with your wife, when you're not "b(eing) denied." ^_~ ;D

ps: (i'm sending this ps to all of this month's participants.) this was my first time participating and i love this! the camaraderie, the idea of a shared prompt, the stories i don't have to feel stalkerish about reading. :P but what are these called? if "group post" is their only name, can we maybe come up with another title for them, like "tmi tuesday" and "half-nekkid thursday" have their own titles? :D

Topaz said...

The revival of the past experience... I'm both intrigued and happy you could enjoy the experience together.

Spin said...

It makes me hot every time I come out here and read your posts.

Spin said...

Hey I'm asking all my HNT buddies to stop by for Thursdays HNT. Thanks

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

SLUTTY CUNT

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Petal: When the girls say they find my acceptance of my wife's sexual experiences with other men hot and find it hot that I am cool with it, well then, that really encourages me.

EM: I am really happy another female reader found the post hot. You have no idea the encouragement I get from that.

Danimo: Welcome to the group posts, I enjoyed reading yours very much and am happy you dropped by... will certainly check on your HNT and am looking forward to it too

Topaz: Again, thanks so much for the encouragement

Spin: If getting you hot gets you to open those lovely legs then Im all for getting you hot. You have one of those really cool outlooks on life and sexuality

Scott: Im taking that as a definite compliment....from a brother in cuckoldom

Sheba said...

I love the Slutty Cunt refrain. I continue to be awed by your enthusiasm regarding your wife's experiencing other men. Floored really. It's so very refreshing!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...