Friday, July 28, 2017

The hand writing is on the wall!

by Mrs. B. Denied

😄 As a follow up  to the visit from my Alpha 1.   Two days after he visited, I noticed something. Did not see it that day or the day after. Since we have no little ones in the house that routinely put fingerprints on walls, it took me two days to see. I walked in through the front door...the light must have hit it differently or something, because...huh. What's that mark on the wall?   I noticed 4 faint stick like marks and a little blob. Very faint...but there it was.  It could only  be mine...I got down on all fours on my knees...put up my arm...Yessiree. That is my hand print from bracing myself with Alpha 1 fucking me at the door!  He was going at it hard which made me inch forward..I had to brace myself on the wall.  And there is the proof. It matched my fingers & height exactly! 

Of course I had showered before he arrived, and lathered up with lotion to stay nice & soft...guess there was still some lotion on my fingers, because there it was! hahaha!

By Mr. bdenied:  I was doing something in the house when she came in from taking something outside and she said come here and look at this!

She was pointing at the wall in the hallway, and I immediately thought, "Oh shit we have a leak or a crack or some structural problem.  

No not even close.  She says look closely and tell me what you see.  I bend down and look...Fucking finger prints on the wall.  We don';t have kids living in the house..  I look at her and smile and ask, Yours?  He must have really pounded that hot little cunt of yours and you needed to brace yourself."  She just smiled and I got an erection from the thought of my little wife having to hang on while he pounded her pussy.....

I  photographed  the prints.  They are very faint and with just a cell phone and little if any photographic skills  I can see the outline I do not think the average reader can   but I published the photo anyway and perhaps if you look close enough you can see them too.


Proof it was hot & heavy

3 comments:

JFBreak said...

Evidence! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Look what I found:

http://psychic-vr-lab.com/deepdream/pics/593531.html

bdenied said...

ok so whats your point anonymous?

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...