Saturday, July 29, 2017

Weddings/Anniversaries

So it will soon be our anniversary.  I wont mention how many years but we are talking quite some time, more than ten and less than thirty......anyway when we got married there was no best man, just my bride, me and our guests.  At that time we had not discussed having a cuckold relationship.  It's amazing what couples do not talk about before marriage and if they can't after marriage then the marriage can go sour quickly.

In any event I did have a fantasy of a best man fucking her at the reception although she did not know that then

We have talked about having a repeat ceremony on our anniversary to re affirm our loving commitment, but this time having a best man...the plan would be to host the reception and have the best man sneak off with her, fill her with cum and have her come back to me with the fresh cum in her hot tight little pussy.

We'd do this too, except we can not find anyone (even her two best guys) to commit to the day certain.

Our former home in Texas was ideal.  It had a center bathroom with  separate access from a guest bedroom and  a hallway.  It would have been so easy for him to enter the bathroom shortly after she excused herself to go freshen up into the bedroom. We thought she could even ask where something was and I could tell her in the guest bedroom.  The doors could be closed and locked and he could then enter the bedroom, fuck her and make his exit out the bathroom with no one the wiser......it just never worked out much to our disappointment.

Well back to our original day. After the ceremony we had a limo pick my wife, me and her boss and his wife up at the Church and drive us to the reception.

My wife had a wedding dress that was just slightly above her knees but for the ceremony she had an accessory that she wrapped around that made the dress appear longer.  This part worn for the ceremony and removed for the limo ride.

Her boss's wife had on a pretty blue dress also slightly above her knees.  We all got into the limo with the two ladies taking the rear bench seat, and her boss took a forward facing seat as did I.  We did this because the bench seat was more comfortable for the ladies.  I noticed immediately that both ladies were sitting with their legs together but at an angle where I could see up their dresses.  I could clearly see my wife's nicely shaved pussy, and his wife had on panty hose and the center crotch was quite visible.  I was sure her boss got an eyeful and I got an erection knowing he did.  The photo attached is close to what I could see but not an exact.  Its also a hot photo.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...