Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lips

I love these shorts because they show off her pussy so clearly.  I love it when she wears them outside because I know men can see that sweet cunt of hers and I know they want to fuck her.

With some luck another man's cock is going to explore those hidden lips later this week. Its planned and I am sure it will happen...Unfortunately she is sniffling a bit and we think some allergy is flaring up. I hope it does not put a damper on the festivities.
I will be shaving her in preparation for her tryst and if you notice the knee pads on the floor, that is where I get to kneel while I shave her pussy and then get to lick her hot juicy pussy....My tongue will be allowed to part those lips but not my cock!

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...