Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Holiday Treat

Several weeks ago my lovely wife came to me and said that on the 27th she had an appointment  with her FWB and that she would be with him all day at his hotel.

She did not ask me if it was ok, she merely told me she would be unavailable that day and to not make any plans for her.

During the next two weeks after she told me, he constantly texted her telling her what a slut she was and how he was going to ravage her pussy...Only he does not call it a pussy.....if you get my drift.  His talk to her is...well let's just say it's filthy and she loves it and I think I love it more.

After The Thanks Giving Holiday she awoke at 5 am to get showered, eat breakfeast and get ready for him.  The day before I got to shave her pussy so she would be nice and smooth for him.  Make no mistake, shaving her is part of my routine.  Now she wore a nice dress and had no panties under the dress but she had some panties in her purse.  This is because she likes to hold as much of his cum inside her pussy as is possible.  I snapped this photo of her getting ready the other day and it highlights her ass which looks great in jeans and is adorable in a hot dress.  I think you have to admit she has an ass that men like and she freely shares it with them too. 









She came home late in the afternoon after a day of romping in bed with him.  I don't have all the details but do know she sucked his cock, they fucked several times and he pumped her full of cum several times.  I could really smell the sex on her.  I noted she did not shower when she came home.  I think it is because she wanted his scent and his cum still fresh in her mind.  I love it when she does this because it just tells me that she loves fucking him.  And just like this photo and its caption so do I.....and just like in the photo his dick was in her but mine did not make it inside and still has not... almost one week later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nothing truer than that statement. I have only just found your blogs love you both for sharing your sex life with us all.

Andy xx

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...