Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Other Men's Cocks and Rings and Things!!!!

by Mrs bdenied

Wow. What else can I say. 

 My #1 F Buddy started texting me over the weekend.  He does that...when he is scheming a trip to get down our way, he starts texting me and calling nearly every day.   Working himself up.  He let me know he would be down here, could I pick him up early---that has never been a problem.  It was to pick him up early, drive to our place, fuck, then drive him down to a different place where he keeps his car to drive to his second home here. 

He kept telling me all the things he wanted to do...one was blindfold me and have a different guy come in & do me and leave; I would never see him. That freaked me out, but hubby understood, that was just one of his fantasies. In thinking about it...I would have known if there was someone else in the drive down, and we live in a gated community. Just fantasy. Hubby was correct. He has many fantasies that have not actually been done in person. He is always telling me things he is going to do to me, and many have not been done.

He texted that morning that flight was delayed due to weather.  He made sure WE WOULD BE ALONE!!!!   Did I have all the necessary items ready? Yes. Towel for the car. Lube all ready at the house. Clean towels at the ready.  And the usual "uniform"...dress with NO PANTIES and especially no BRA. 

 I watched on Flight Tracker where he was, and was able to be there to actually see the jet land.  Everything was at the ready. Panties hung on the stick shift. Towel over the seat.Then out he came. He  confidently sauntered out to the car. I already had the trunk popped and he put his things in the trunk. He had said he was exhausted, I would drive back. That is unusual. I always get out, hand him the keys & get in the passenger seat. He is in control.    But yesterday, I stayed put, he got in passenger seat.

Driving out, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his big cock..."is this what you want, you whore?"    YES. "Stroke it."   So I reached over and stroked. He had precum, so I stopped to tease. I did not want him to cum yet.  I kept doing that...all under the towel now draped over his big cock so no one could see.  This continued all the way home---start, stop, start, stop.   Got home and he walked in with a raging hard on.

The moment I shut the door, BAM. I was shoved against HIS door, he raised my dress, his legs parted my legs.  "Spread them, you dirty whore!"   "Lean over" and He entered me, then harder .  I had to keep my head on my arm across the door to keep my head from hitting the door he was pounding so hard and deep. "I'm Fucking You against HIS DOOR!! (he meant my husband of course.)

Then it was off to the bedroom. I took my dress off , I brought my panties in from the car and  threw them on the floor & dropped my dress  on the floor, stepped out of my sandals, took off my watch & wedding ring which landed on the floor next to the rest of the discarded clothes.  He did the same, only neatly folding his clothes and placing his watch on the table.

In the bedroom it was hot and heavy. He had me lean over the bed, grabbed my hips, plunged into me HARD. Over & over again...like he was raping me. (it did not hurt. I knew what was coming & I was very turned on and ready for the onslaught.)  Then turned me around & did it from the side because he can go deeper that way.  Then he said, "I am looking at the picture of your husband and thinking, I AM FUCKING YOUR WIFE!"  Then back face down...He grabbed my hips and went hard and deep. Now he could not hold it. He pulled out & came all over my back. He slumped down on me. Then got right up, grabbled a nearby towel & wiped us off before I could say..wait! Take a photo of your cum on me so HE can see another man fucked me!  But too late.

Then he collapsed on the bed. I laid beside him
 very quietly. I am very careful not to get too clingy or close...we are just fuck buddies after all.   I held his strong biceps. He rolled over & asked me to scratch his back. I did, then just ran my hands all over his back & but.  He was now fast asleep.   He slept  for an hour or so while I laid there, got up & moved around the house.

When he woke up, It was another round of a good old pussy pounding. This time he came inside of me.  I tried to take a picture while he was in the bathroom cleaning up.   I got up, cleaned up. It was time to go.

He is very comfortable in the house now...he just walks around & gets things like he own the place. He made sure to pee in Hubby's bathroom...(spreading his scent?) . Grabbed some water from the fridge....and we got dressed to leave.

He drove this time...back in control...got to his car, took his items out while & waited to make sure his car started.  It did...waved goodbye, and we were headed our separate ways.

Wow. What else can I say?  Look closely and you will see my Wedding ring and watch next to the shoe on the floor.




5 comments:

curiousgirl said...

I am so thrilled you guys are still on here...:)

bdenied said...

Nice to see you too. Been a long time. How is life in Austin if you are still there?

Dan said...

Wow! What a spectacularly hot story! Thanks for all the juicy details! I wish you had managed to get the picture of the mess he made on you. Maybe one of these days one of your lovers will cum on your wedding ring to mark his territory.

curiousgirl said...

still in texas, not austin, tho...visited there, never lived there!...life is good, better lately ;)

Lavender Fields said...

Wow such a hot story. Peeing in hubby's bathroom sounds like a wolf marking his territory

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...