Saturday, July 25, 2015

New Guy

Story #1 By Mrs. BDenied

Ok.  A few weeks ago #1 had been in town for 3 days. We had gotten together on the first day, and he SAID he would text me with the times to get together again before he left on the 3rd day, a Thursday.  Since I do not text first...on Thursday I waited. And waited.  By 1PM  I decided to text him...WHAT TIME?    No response.  About 15 minutes later I texted again with just question marks, ???  Quick response back. "Left y'day"    WTF.   I was angry...not usually the one to get that way because I  understand his occupational hazards.....but before he comes to town, I get texts every day. Before he gets on the plane, he texts. Even when on the  plane, he texts. ...so now he could not take TEN SECONDS TO TEXT ME  "Left y'day"????  grrrr.  I felt it was rude and felt very disrespected.  I said to hubby, with hand on hip, "Find me a new one. That's it."   

So, eager to please, unbeknownst to me, he did do some researching for a new guy.  IN THE MEANTIME.  On the weekend, I got a text from #1....grrr. Still steaming.  I texted back how angry I was..."WHAT? CALL ME."  I called & let him have it. He PANICKED knowing a really good piece of ass was about to slip through his fingers. ...he did the best LIE LIKE A GUY  act I have ever heard!     Please, don't be angry, My wife found something..bla bla bla....Please. Please.   Well. I can't stay angry very long when I like someone...so after his pleading & some begging...I relented. Oh, OK.   How can I help you?

Hubby then informed me he had received an e-mail from another interested party that fit my likes. I made a face. He e-mailed back, apologizing, I decided to basically keep what I had. ...but then looking at the profile, I was intrigued. So Hubby e mailed back the possibility. And you know how guys are...if there is even the remotest chance of pussy....So we set up a meet & greet for the 3 of us.  

When we met, I sat in the booth, thinking hubby would sit next to me. But no, New Guy sat right down beside me. Well I was surprised & looked down at him thinking....WHAT THE HECK.  But Ok...take charge guy.....that's OK. We talked and his hand was on my thigh...creeping up to do a panty check. I did not discourage it.  During the talking, he sounded nice. He discovered what type panties I was wearing.  By the end of the meeting, we agreed to continue.  Due to his time constraints, he & I met the next day at our place,

We sat on the couch first...trying to do small talk. He bent over and we started kissing & the fun began.  He laid me back and went down and starting kissing my pussy.  When I had come, I said, Let's go to the bedroom, it is more comfortable.

In the bedroom, we disrobed...he had me sit on his face while I sucked his cock.  I rolled off, he put on a condom and began fucking me.  It was not the move the bed and fuck me into next week that I am accustomed to, it was nicer, but he was fucking me.  It was lasting a long time and I mentioned change positions.  I bent over & sucked his hard on.  He turned me around and did me from behind.  During the switch up, the condom came off , so he got a new one and starting doing me from behind. After a bit, it was very warm and he was sweating. I suggested we rest a bit. Put the fan on and we laid under the fan cooling our jets talking. He talked...asking many questions. Very curious fellow. What do I like. How often?  and many more. He talks a LOT.

Then after a bit, he put on another condom joking hubby would be thinking..my, how many times did they do it?  He fucked me some more missionary...and fucked and fucked...I said I was getting sore...he asked what position would I like? I said from behind, so I flipped over & he took my hips and entered, fucked...and finally came.

We talked more. It was now lunch time. He said, where would I like to go for lunch. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING.   #1 NEVER has done this!  Nice.  So, we went out to lunch. We discussed how things went...I said I was willing to have him come back.  SO, we went back to my place, I saw him to his car and he left. 

Got a text soon after how much he enjoyed it, he would like to continue the arrangement.  He texts me his schedule every other day or so and I know  when he will be available.  Will be seeing him again next week.

Funny how things work out...the very next day...who did I get a text from?  Yup. Good old #1....it is like they can smell it...someone might be taking my pussy! Gotta get down there!

I will not give up #1, but now I have a more reliable sometime local who is very nice.

When it rains it pours.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Than you *so* much for posting all the juicy details of your time with New Guy! What a hot encounter! I hope his niceness and consideration don't take away too much from the excitement you get from a certain type of Alpha Male.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...