Sunday, March 26, 2023

Nine minutes to Launch and Counting!!!!!!!

 


Well. I have heard of In & Out Burgers, but this takes the cake.

3 days prior, I had rec’d a text that one of my F Buddies may be headed my way.  But a little later got a text  that traffic was too bad, he had to change plans and could not get up my way. 

Hubby knew he’d try  again soon.  He wants a piece of this pussy !  And sure enough, 3 days later he texted in the morning he would be in my area in the afternoon, around 2, he’d stop by if I was going to be home. SURE! 

Sure enough. Around 1, I  got a text, "headed your way. ETA about 2:30."  Around 2 I kicked hubby out of the house since this Buddy wants no part of meeting up with hubby and I have too much fun being alone with him anyway.    Buddy kept me posted as to where along the route he was , and I waited patiently at the window to watch him pull in. 

At 2:49 I texted hubby “ He’s here”

I let my Buddy in, he said he had to pee, so he went into the guest bathroom that was nearby the front door, took off his shorts and waved his limp cock & said, it's soft. Make it hard. I said then you won’t be able to pee!  He did his thing,  and we stayed in that rather small room & said “This is going to be a really quick one, is that ok?”  "Yes," I replied.  Then he said, “suck my cock,”.   Ooh I remarked, “ we’ve never fucked in this room before”  I knelt down on the hard tile floor and put his cock in my mouth…”Go deep throat you whore”.  he hissed.   I tightened my lips as I went farther down , sucking his 8 inches as far  down my throat as I could.  I was all the way down & stopped…he pushed on the back of my head for a moment and  as I gagged on it because it is so big he moaned ”you like that?”   We both knew  I had enough & turned around, still on my knees. He took his cock and slid it into my pussy,  He entered me and started thrusting. 

Still on the hard tile floor , my knees were feeling it…so I moved forward to partially put a padded rug under my knees . He put his hands on my hips and commanded,  ”don’t you move away from me! I’m not letting you get away”  Then his hands tightened as he thrust hard & deep and he shot his load deep into my pussy, very deep.. 

He stood up and cleaned himself up at the sink next to him, put on his shorts and sandals. He walked to the front door,. I followed with cum running down my legs from my hot freshly fucked pussy. We hugged and off he went. 

At 2:58 I texted hubby “”all clear”. He texted back. “ 9 MINUTES?!” 

We have had what we call Hit & Run before…but this quickie was one for the books! 

Hubby was astonished we were able to move around & fuck in that bathroom. Not as small as one on an airplane, and  I have fucked him as he was  driving with no problem, so, we had plenty of room! When that  boy wants pussy, it doesn’t matter where and I am ready to make it happen.  I just love fucking his long cock on such short notice. It feels like this!


4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

I like the rocket taking off...dream big. :)

JFBreak said...

Holy hell! Aside from a young kid with his cock touching the first pussy he's ever had, 9 minutes is definitely a record hit and run.

I hope you let his cum stay dripping down your leg long enough for Mr. Bdenied to get a good look at the evidence of your naughty behavior.

SheenV said...

Love this! Very exciting!

bdenied said...

@vanessachaland apparently its about the proportions to his appendage.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...