Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Another visit in short time

 This posting will not be long but I will hit some of the details to give you all an indication of recent events.

I get up very early because I have an intense exercise program that begins early in the morning. As a result we go to bed pretty early.  When I woke up, my wife usually gets up with me.  I went to my workout and when I got back a few hours later she told me that while we were sleeping on Sunday night (early Mondya morning) her guy had texted her asking if she was available for a get together on Tuesday.

Usually, there is not that much notice. She was reluctant to text him back some 12 hours later as she did not know where he was or who he might be with and figured if he wants pussy he will get back to her.

He did and it was agreed Tuesday at 7:00 AM  Great I am at my workout then and after its over if he is still here, I can go for breakfast and kill some time because I am not allowed in the house while he fucks her. She wants it that way and so does he as he wants nothing to do with me.

I got a text from her at 6:45 that he is here.  Wow.. I finished my work out, went into the locker room, changed into a pair of extra work out clothes that would not get me kicked out of a public establishment and headed for breakfast.  I got another text that he was asleep and wanted her to wake him at a certain time. I said I was at breafast and no problem I could find things to do.  "Good" was the only reply.

Fast forward to later I get a text.  "Gone." My cue to come home.  I will let her fill in the details if she chooses to do so, but here is the point I want to make.  Actually a couple of them.  Men are like dogs. We want to fuck everything female. Dogs mark their territory.  No different from men who fuck other mens wives.  He has fucked her in every room in our house. From Laundry to bathroom, dinner table etc.  I would say that is marking his territory. He has shot his cum on her, (marking her) on the furniture (see last post) on my side of the bed, her pussy, her mouth and I dont think I am missing anything.

She likes his cum. She will often keep panties on after he cums in her to keep his cum trapped as much as possible, so she can smell his scent all day. She does not want me to mingle mine with is.  She told me that he fucked her this time in several locations and in her mouth and her pussy and came all over her and that she rubbed it in and wanted to keep it there all day.  We had a luch event to go to later in the day and there would be several other men there that know her well along with their wives and as friends do we all hug.  She wanted that scent and maybe even the guys at lunch might get a hint of it. I was getting harder and harder while she told me this. I dropped my workout pants and began to masturbate in front of her. She even took me in her mouth for about twenty seconds but that was it. My plan was to either lay on the floor or go into the bedroom with her and jack off until I came all over myself...I think she was feeling sorry for me and said, "do you want to cum on me?"  Well actually yeah, but since she had already told me she wanted HIS cum on her I politely said, "No that would nto be fair, you wanted to smell him all day." She then looks me dead in the eye, smiles and says, "well then, you need to tuck him away, and make sure you dont cum." I continued to stroke for another few seconds and she says, "Now you need to stop that so you don't cum, I dont want you to cum today, you are not getting any." Damn while that might seem harsh it was totally erotic..  The photo is of me but was previously publiced by shows what I was doing in front of her...and the next photo is of her lovely perky breasts that he came all over but I did not. Since she rubbed all his cum into her, its not visible but the scent was definitely there.  The last photo just shows the little tattoo that puts things in perspective.






4 comments:

JFBreak said...

I love it and can't wait for her version with details of how he had her. I think we'd agree, there are a lot of women who want to "wear" the scent of the other man for a while. Not only as a reminder to them, but to remind their husband of the other guy.

bdenied said...

@jfbreak I think you may be onto something about reminding husbands....

Anonymous said...

wow, those are some beautiful pics

bdenied said...

@M, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. We appreciate it and the fact that it was a nice compliment was even nicer.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...