Monday, January 16, 2023

Distance shooting!

 By Mrs bdenied:

One of my F*** buddies & I have known each other for a long time...he does not talk much, but we have stories!  This one is one for the books.  Too close for missiles went to guns. 

Spontaneity always works best with him. I had to turn him down last Tuesday due to my busy schedule when he texted to get together that afternoon. . I guess he really  wanted some pussy, so yesterday, Sunday at 2:30 I got a text...Need a visitor around 6PM? Absolutely!

He had "plans"...he wanted to check something off his list of things to do...spread my pussy  lips and watch me pee...he insisted on me waiting until he got there, I would pee, then he would fuck me & cum & I would then lick the head of his cock after it was in my pussy...very erotic & kinky thoughts. 

 I had to throw my husband out of the house AGAIN to accommodate my buddy...but that makes it more exciting.   Good thing  I made hubby leave around 5, even though Buddy  was not expected for at least 30-45 minutes...well .Buddy must have been haulin' ass because  he got there around 10 after 5.  I did not expect him so soon, and he showed up in a different car. Surprise!   He knocked twice...I did not have time to put on my dress so answered the door naked.  He took full advantage...undid his pants and ordered me to turn around...my pussy was already dripping wet and  he had no problem putting his cock in it.   He did not want to cum yet..so he dragged me into the laundry room....I had to lean over so he could shove his cock in me...he didn't even bother to undress yet,  his pants around his ankles. 

He ordered me to lean against the washer.  I did and he fucked me from behind: Then told me to lean over, touch the floor...he grabbed my hips and shoved that 8" cock up my pussy...

He asked how do I want it?  I said, use those magic hands & make me squirt! He liked that...I squatted down, he used his fingers in me, making it to 3 fingers in....he was wiggling them around..my knees went weak as I came from his hitting that special spot.   I was  trying to stay on the tile floor..., but with him handling my hips & my weak knees, I was half on the rug in the room....oh, his magic fingers went to work in & out, round & round...juice just FLOWED out of me...SOAKING the carpet and leaving the floor very wet.  I cannot even make myself squirt when I do myself and neither can my husband;  but he can! Magic hands!



Off to the couch in the living room...he sat down & had me worship his cock by sucking on it...I put that hot throbbing cock in my mouth going deep throat. He said he wanted to grab the back of my head and shove his cock down farther...but he would cum too quickly. So he had me stop; and he finally  took off all his clothes! His cock was rock hard standing straight up.   He had me go get the big dildo I have that matches his girth. He put it in as far as he could as I sat sideways legs spread on the couch,,.he took it out and measured  it against his cock!  He was proud his cock was almost the same length but impressed how much my cunt can take



Then  he had me turn around & sit on his cock backwards...I did...went up & down a few times before he had me get on my knees on the floor. He fucked me doggy style again, turned me over, laid me on the carpeted floor, took my legs  and spread them wide open,. I was spread eagle on the floor and he proceeded to shove  his cock in with me looking right in his eyes as he went deep. I  knew I would still  feel him the next day  (and I do too) as his cock hit the bottom of my cunt!

He stood up and had me suck his throbbing hot cock, but stopped as he was just about to cum..he took his cock in hand and told me he was going  to cum all over my face & chest. Then he let it rip like a missel coming off the rails of a fighter jet. .


but his aim was just a little high and he shot a large load of cum that went over my head at first... 8' across the room! ( I had hubby measure the distance with a tape measure!)  I saw it fly across! It shot across the room then onto my chest and face!  His cum splattering against me with some good force, hot wet sticky cum!!! 

He sat back down and had me lick the head of his cock..softly.  He liked that. Part of his plan worked. Kinky & erotic to the last. He wanted me to taste him and me all at the same time...

He was  satisficed & we  laughed at  what just happened. He said I better go clean up the cum that was on the bottom shelf of the tv stand...8' across the room!  He was very proud of himself with a shit eating grin on his face. The funny thing is there is photo of my husband that is just to the right of where his cum landed.  If he had been a foot over, I told hubby his photo would have been cum splattered!  I wonder if he actually aimed for it?  

He never did get to watch me pee...but we got to see him shoot a load like a missile across the room!  One still left for his list of things he wants to do. He'll be baaack. 

He got dressed..hugged me at the door & thanked me for the encounter making a comment you never know when he'll be around,  and off he went.   


2 comments:

sissy snow said...

hmm the bathroom fun seems very messy. i hope you had hubby clean that up so he knew what he missed out on.

bdenied said...

@sissysnow: Evial thought but appreciated nonetheless. Thanks for alwasy stopping by and leaving acomment, it is very much appreciated.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...