Tuesday, November 8, 2022

New underwear for men

 I am sure many wont like my taste in mens underwear but I dont really care. I hate the bulky fabric most mens underwear comes in. I find them to be uncomfortable, and they make me sweat, and they just feel awful under clothes.

I much prefer the thinner fabrics which feel better, retain the coolness and dont bunch up under clothes and chafe the hell out of me. I grew up in the age of the tidy whitie and I hated them but hated baggy boxers even more.

Today men wear mostly boxers but not the baggy kind until they wear them 10,000 times (usually without changing the damn things) and the fabric becomes old, the waist line become tattered and they almost fall off anyway. I will not wear them gang banger style with them showing above my belt line.

I received an add on my internet feed for something called As we Move.  A new company advertising new mens underwear in both brief and boxer style. The boxer style came in almos tthe boy short version we see so often on girls and the brief style seemed ok. There is supposed to be a "pouch" for ones penis that does not get squashed and no seam ( I hate that damn seam because it always gets into my peehole) and irritates the hell out of me.  Its very difficult to find mens underwear without a seam or that stupid flap no man ever uses when he needs to pee. I ordered two pair.

They are extremely light weight as advertised. They almost have that soft feel of womens panties but are definitely fitted for men. I had a few colors to choose from and wanted white but they only had bone and red and black and some other color I coujld not wrap my head around.  They do not hide much. They are very comfortable. They are not even noticeable when on.  I had a better body for them 20 years ago but it is what it is and I like them.  so without further delay the big moment.  Here they are front and back...I hope you are not too repulsed.  




3 comments:

JFBreak said...

Those look comfortable. I recently switched to a Hanes brand that includes that extra pouch for the cock and balls. I initially told my wife that I didn't think my dick was big enough to warrant the extra space, but come to find out, things are much more comfortable when you have the room to move. Who knew?

bdenied said...

@vanessachaland: Thanks for the encouragement and again thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate the comments.

@jfbreak as well for you my friend.

Anonymous said...

If I had my way, I’d wear thongs all the time. I think they are hot and I feel very sexy in them. Problem is, the fabric in my ass crack REALLY makes me horny. Not safe for work!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...