Sunday, November 6, 2022

Still sexually active

We had a nice time in bed yesterday. A post on  shaving from a blogger reminded me..I of course always shave her on Sunday morning and then we get down to business. Sometimes I will shave her in mid week but mostly its Sunday.  We went from sex 2-3 times a day and now its basically limited to Sunday.  We have sexual contact every day of some sort but Sunday is the day for fucking or getting her pussy eaten. Its not because we are not interested we are just slowing down a bit.

I have actually cum four weeks in a row, and that is unusual for me.  So yesterday I was really feeling horny. I thought about jerking off three or four times this week. Amazing how some weeks one is just hornier than other weeks. Seems the more I get the more I want..I digress.  One day last week while she was out I did storke it quite vigouously but stopped short of actually cumming, although it did leak quite a bit....It's like I want to cum but I dont want the horniess feeling to subside, so I stop short of the ejaculation but do manage some orgasms without actually ejaculating. I am very fortunate that I can do that..  

Anyway, I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast and then settled down to write a few emails and read the news and when I was ready for my shower atout 8;45 I told her, "Im going to take my shower now."  She replied, "OK and then...." and I stopped her and said, "....and then....then what...what are you talking about?"  (I knew exactly what she meant but I was playing with her.."  I teased, "Is someone horny, is that the then..."  She just smiled and I went into take my shower and when I stepped out of the shower I was drying myself off and guess who is laying on the bed watching?  I just teased and said, "Damn you're such a slut, cant wait can you...? " Only a slut wants it that badly....I love calling her a slut..(she is too) but its a term of endearment for us.

I shaved her and then went down on her and she must have cum in 1 minute squirting her cunt juices down my throat as she held my head tight into her pussy and bucked like she was riding a bronco cumming very loudly.  I stayed with my face in her pussy for about five minutes  and then she said, "Go get the babby oil. I use that as an after shave so she does not get razor bumps.

I then moved over next to her in bed and she put her hands on myc ock which was secured under my underwear....She had me hard instantly and began to slowly masturbate me through the thin fabric. She whispers in my ear, "You have cum the last two weeks (she had it wrong its the last four) but today your just not getting to cum, I dont want you to cum, I want you to stay hard all day thinking about it."  I was so close I was ready to explode. She said, "Oh my youre leaking, but you better not leak anymore. She stopped playing with it and just kept her hand over my cock. After several minutes I went soft and when I did she made sure it came back to life doing this over and over just stopping short of taking me over the edge.  She eventually fell asleep with her hand on my dick. Like this:




After an hour we worke up. I had to go to Walgreens to iron out a prescription that was messed up and as I got dressed I was still hard and still leaking. Drove all the way to Walgreens and stayed hard. Went in trying to hide my hard on but by now I had leaked through the underwear and there was one little drop of precum that had dampened my cargo shorts.  I had several other stops to make and I got hard on and off and by the time I came home I was took off my shorts and sat on the couch to watch tv and she comes over looks at me and says, damn you're still keaking, Well my cock stayed hard on and off all day and leaked on and off. Last night from 8-9 she kept me hard bringing me to the brink and backing off. I went to bed with a hard on, woke up with one, went swimming (the cold water took care of the morning wood) and came home to write this after breakfast and I am still hard. Talk about edging...I have been well edged and I love it.

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

I love the playful sex life you two share. You are a goal couple as far as I'm concerned.

bdenied said...

@jfbreak that is a really nice compliment thank you.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...