Tuesday, August 13, 2019

When Fantasy meets realtity

I know Ms bdenied will be writing about this event too so I am not going into a lot of detail but will summarize the fantasy part.  Perhaps the reality part you will get from her sooner rather than later.

So we have been married for a long time.  Actually, it feels like a week but time has flown by.  To those astute readers the preceding sentence should tell you that we are very much in love.  I think many couples in a cuckold or alternate relationship are as well and this drives the  those who espouse traditional monogamous relationships as being the only kind of true love absolutely nuts.

When we got married we had been monogamous to each other and I am pretty sure she expected that would continue but somehow I knew that it was not for me and had to be brought up at some point and even before we were married I began to drop subtle hints that she did not revolt against but did not commit to any kind of extra marital sex either.

I had a fantasy of on our wedding day of being cuckolded by the "best man." who would enjoy my bride sexually before I did on our wedding day if at all.  It was not until years later I actually discussed this fantasy because for those of you contemplating such a relationship one must enter into it carefully and not even bring it up until the timing is right.

When I brought it up she thought it was hot too and we wanted to make it happen on an anniversary.

The latter happened last week on our actual anniversary date and the timing was quite random and by accident and was courtesy of her number two guy.  When we say number two we mean in order of having met him compared to number one.  Its a moniker not an identity as to prominence.

And what is even better is that we had a fantastic day, and I literally got her after he had his way with her and it was so close to him having her I actually got sloppy seconds and I must tell you it was hot, erotic, romantic and an absolute blast.  She was dressed for the part too as you can see and the rest I will let her tell in her own words on her own schedule so you will just have to keep checking back.

1 comment:

JFBreak said...

I am so eager to read her account of that day. Congratulations on having the fantasy fulfilled and of course, happy anniversary to you both.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...