Monday, July 22, 2019

The Zipless Fuck


"The zipless fuck" - In the novel “Fear of Flying", that Erica Jong  (the author of the book)coined the term "zipless fuck", which soon entered the popular lexicon. A "zipless fuck" is defined as a sexual encounter for its own sake, without emotional involvement or commitment or any ulterior motive, between two previously unacquainted persons.

And that is precisely what happened to me Mr. bdenied on Friday. 

Now many of you think that a cuckold husband never gets any side pussy and some of you even believe a cuckold husband does not even get his wife's pussy.  Well I guess that is true for some but it is not true for me nor for us as a couple.  

I may get teased and denied by my wife and I love her more for it, but we do fuck and I will on rare occasions venture out into the world on my own with her blessing and permission but frankly it has been a long time since. 

Well to the main part of the encounter or as I like to say My zipless fuck.  We belong to an adult connection sight.  The other day I saw an add posted by a female who claimed to be single and who indicated she liked oral sex and sex with two guys.

I took a chance and wrote, introduced myself as half of our couples profile and asked if she had any interest.  I told her I loved giving oral and would ask for nothing in return...Positively nothing.  Well much to my chagrin she contacted me and we exchanged several emails.  She discussed what she would like done and I agreed that she should be the center of attention and I would get nothing except the pleasure of her tasting her pussy.  She sent me two photos, one of her breasts and one of her pussy and both looked very inviting.  The main photo of her that I will not share indicated a very beautiful woman..









She wanted to come to my place but when I told her that security dictated her first and last name for the security personnel at the front gate she decided that was not good.  She also indicated she could only meet during the day on only on weekdays.  Hmm I thought that was suspicious but what the hell....At her suggestion we decided to meet and she suggested the location and that the deed be done in my car which is a good sezie SUV with very tinted windows.  Actually I suggested the site and she agreed since it seemed safe from prying eyes but was not remote for her safety. 

 I got to the site ten minutes before our meeting.  She had sent me two photos.  One of her breasts that she said would require my oral attentions and one of her pussy which would receive the most attention.  The photos looked great as you can see.

Her car pulled up next to mine (she knew what to look for) and she got out and climbed into the back seat where I was waiting as she had instructed me to wait for her. 

We engaged in some minor chit chat for a few moments.  She was absolutely beautiful with a tremendous figure and frankly I was honored that she did not take a look at me and jump out and run.  We were both a bit nervous and she admitted to as much and so did I.  I asked her about her fantasy of two guys and her and she damned near orgasmed just at the mention of it.I asked if I could kiss her and she was eager to accept and the next thing I knew her tongue was about six inches down my throat.  I love kissing but I am not much for deep tongue action but it was pleasant.  I had my hand on her breast that was not contained by any bra and suddenly was not contained by any dress either.  My hands found their way up her silky smooth legs to her ass which I though was not encumbered by panties but the Brazilian thong fooled me and soon that little article was off and I noticed how soaking wet they were before and after coming off. 

My eager tongue found its way to that lovely pussy and her beautiful and enlarged clit.  She was smooth and there was not even the faintest trait of any hair on her pussy and definitely even smoother than the above photo.  I found out later she has just had it waxed before our meeting.  She tasted wonderful.,  Soft, creamy and oh so damn wet.  She did ask me to slow down once because I am so used to my wife liking her pussy licked fast and furiously I forgot that all pussies have their own tempo and pace but before long she was literally screaming and I feared for a moment that anyone near us would think she was being attacked.  Well her pussy was but it was by mutual consent and I was so turned on my cock was poking out of my shorts, dripping pre cum but I knew it would get no attention and none was given nor offered.  After she came she did tell me she liked it and that I was very good at eating pussy. I appreciated the compliment.  She told me she had an appointment with a client at the other end of town and had to go and with that she got out of my car and into hers and drove off.  Other than our screen names we did not exchange names. I do not have her phone number or email and this was truly a Zipless fuck and a fantasy I have long had.  This photo is not of us but this is the position in the back seat of my car she and I both took and it is how this went down.





I came straight home, took my wife to a nice lunch, brought her home and then got out my shaving equipment, got her pussy all smooth and then got her off by mouth too.  But I had to put my cock into her tight wet pussy and it with all that happened, it took me about two minutes before I was pumping her full of my cum.  I had a marvelous day and got to go down on two beautiful women and fuck my wife.  SUVs are wonderful vehicles..and women who love getting their pusses eaten in them are even better.  Oh yeah and my suspicions were confirmed when I saw the gold ring on her left finger which explained the secrecy.....I wont tell if she wont....and since she never told me she was married I will take her word on the adult sight that she was in fact single and maybe just likes gold rings!!!

5 comments:

JFBreak said...

I think this is an important post. Not just for the sexual gratification of pervs like me who enjoy the details of such encounters, but as the reminder you give to your readers that not all men who get off on having a certified Hotwife are left as caged, celibate, and forever wanting losers.

There are so many variations on the cuckold, hotwife, Stag/Vixen, open, "monogamish" themes that sometimes people get lost. You and Mrs Bdenied have your own way of doing things that works for you, and this post reveals that it is more than just her getting hers and you being limited to living vicariously through her used pussy.

Great post.

guarddog13-cuckold said...

Why does a caged cuckold have to be referred to as a loser?

Wifesharing said...

What a wonderful anniversary jajaja

Asian Thumbs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camsluts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...