Monday, August 19, 2019

When Seconds Count

By Mrs Bednied

Wow. Our  silver anniversary was fast approaching, and was thinking about what special thing we could do this year.  I was thinking, trip...restaurant... something that would tie into our lives together. Well. The solution was solved for me.

About 2 weeks before the anniversary, I got an unexpected  text from Alpha 2.   I did not expect to hear from him for MONTHS.   In his usual gentlemanly way, he asked if I was available on "X" date...OUR ANNIVERSARY!   As I read the text I got a big old smile on my face and exclaimed..OMG...PERFECT.  Husband asked who was it, Alpha 1? I said no, you're not going to believe this.   Alpha 2 will be in town ON OUR ANNIVERSARY! 


Not quite our fantasy of renewing our vows & me going off into another room with my Fuck Buddy for a while...wink wink....but this will do.

Husband at first asked to be in the room with us..I said NO. You will have to  wait downstairs and think about what is going on between us in the hotel room. AND you may NOT cum until AFTER I see him.   SO I teased him for the next 2 weeks.

We  put together our own plans.   We decided to make it like we were renewing our vows, complete with all the accouterments....White flowy sundress, something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.  Hubby found a perfect white sundress on line. NEW.  CHECK.  Asked my BFF to BORROW a silver bracelet. CHECK.  Bought a NEW BLUE necklace and earrings. CHECK.  White sandals I already had for OLD. CHECK.

As it got closer, husband got more & more excited...getting everything together and being teased every night to the point of cumming, then backing off.

The day came, husband drove me to the assigned hotel.   I was to be there 7:30ish, and we were there  early.  I texted #2  I was there in parking lot & waited for a text back...no response. Since I am always punctual, #2 came down & was walking around the parking lot looking for my car, worried because he had not heard from me. Turned out, his phone minutes  had expired.  He did not get my texts & I did not get his...but I saw him, got out of the car, and  walked  up to him.

I told him it was our anniversary & husband had driven me in a different car, which is why he did not see my car. He had been worried...then he apologized for "ruining" my anniversary...I said, oh no! You have no idea how exciting this is! He  has had a hard on for the 2 weeks.  You get to fill up a married pussy and he has to get seconds! He understood. ...so we walked in through the back door of the hotel together.  Got in elevator with one other person. We stood in opposite back corners eyeing each other hungrily behind the back of the other person. Must have been hard to hide his hard on.  She got out first, thankfully.  Then it was short walk to his room.

I said this was all very exciting & showed him all my accoutrements as I slowly peeled them all off as he took off his clothes showing a big hard on standing straight out. 

He had the bed already set up.  His cock was definitely ready to go! It was hard all the way up.  I knelled before him and took his cock in my mouth...I looked up, his eyes rolled back as I sucked his cock and fluttered my tongue up and down his shaft.    So sexy, looking up at those broad shoulders hovering above me,  strong arms on his  waist trying not to cum too soon,  his face in ecstasy.

Then to the bed...he knelled down and I lay with my legs spread. He put his face in between my legs and licked & fluttered his tongue on my clit. I grabbed his head to have him do it harder...harder as I got wetter and wetter groaning how good it felt.

Then he lifted me and plopped me a bit farther back on the bed, climbed on top of me and slowly inserted his big cock in my tight but wet and hot pussy.  He groaned with pleasure..then went at it until he shot his load into the married pussy.   I had him put my pale blue panties on, so it could catch the backwash.

That was it, he had a meeting to get to,  but gym first. We  got dressed, big hugs,  & went downstairs.  He peeled off toward the gym as I walked outside for my ride.

BUT WAIT. There's more!

I got into our car and hubby started to drive. He sometimes drives around parking lots looking for the way out...but he had a different plan.  He pulled around an unopened business and parked beneath a tree, put up the sunshade and got into the back seat. He motioned for me to come back as he undid his pants. I climbed in the back, straddled him, and inserted his cock into my wet pussy. With all the teasing and excitement, and a hot wet pussy in a  dangerous place..he came quickly.   We laughed & laughed as we got everything back in place & drove off.

Went to breakfast at a surfside restaurant. What could be better?

Best anniversary ever.






4 comments:

JFBreak said...

Such a hot "hotwife" anniversary. Congratulations to you both. I won't put my own kinks above your enjoyment of having hubby get sloppy seconds as an anniversary gift, but just imagine the had you asked your man to go down on that married pussy, full of another man's seed. Either way, what an exciting way to spend your special day.

Madonaldo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bdenied said...

I have just deleted two comments., One for being an add for someone and the second because it was written in a language other than English. If you post those that are not on the topic of this blog or the post you will get deleted. Go peddle your drivel someplace else! Especially do not leave posts that are not in English

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...