Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Strange Happenings at Blogger

I follow a blog called Adventures of a Happy Hot wife.  I have tried to leave some comments to her postings but I find that when I try the comments do not appear and I can not seem to sign in the normal way one does to post in the comments section.

Well to make a long story short I tried to post a comment and somehow that comment got posted to my blog instead of the comments section of her blog.  Does this make sense.  In any event I went into my internal lists of all posts and merely decided to delete that post that actually without my input had her blog title as the title of the post.  I deleted same and bingo, the last post Ms bdenied wrote about an encounter with a new guy suddenly vanished as well.  I contacted a friend blogger who has linked to my blog and when he clicks on the content that seems to be a what was left over from the strange blog posting, he gets directed to a blank page.  very strange...so why this post...merely to see if things are working as they are supposed to work. one wonders?

2 comments:

bdenied said...

test comment

JFBreak said...

This post is working fine, and I followed it from my blog (blogs I follow).

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...