There will be an update to questions coming. some of the questions I answered were for some strange reason not published. I dont know why but it seems blogspot has a mind of its own at times.
I am also going to write a bit about our weekend adventure or lack of same.....stay tuned
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
A couple weeks ago, I heard from Alpha One by text. Has turned into at least a once a month face time for him to get off. Glad he is stayi...
No comments:
Post a Comment