Saturday, June 30, 2018

Follow up to questions



How many men has your wife been with since you began?
I am not exactly sure as it is difficult to remember each person by name or encounter but it is about 25 give or take.  Not every one has involved  intercourse, some were handjobs and blowjobs only but I think that counts

Are you regularly denied? (maybe obvious, but interested in more details - chastity, post cuckolding, tease and denial, things like that)
So, our general pattern is that she will play with my cock just about every day.  She will get me erect, stop for a bit, it goes down and then she resumes. This can go on for hours.  She has kept me hard for well over an hour.She enjoys playing with my balls as well. I get very close to cumming most times but rarely does she take me over the edge.Sometimes she will just say that its strictly a play night and I will not be coming. She will tell me this before she starts and sometimes she says noting and takes me over the edge and sometimes she says nothing and still does not let me ejaculate.  I often have orgasms with no cum either coming out as as some might say "ruined."

How it has affected your relationship and perhaps how that has evolved over the years
We are more in love now than the day we were married. We get closer each and every day.  She is the true love of my life and I am 99.99.99% certain she feels the exact same way.  I never say 100% because it could be more and there is always more closeness we can attain.

How does she choose partners:
I have placed adds on Craigst list and back when there were chat rooms I would find some potential guys there.  I will often do a screening and if they seem interesting I give them my blessing to contact her, after I discuss them with her.  It is up to her then to decide if it goes further. If we are at a party, she may on rare occasions choose someone to ploay with.  If she does that he is having a very lucky night.

Do you ever watch, participate, etc.
Yes I have done both but very rarely.  I think we have had maybe three threesomes, a couple of foursomes and I have watched her at least three or four times where I did not participate other than to watch.  This rarely happens as she likes to be alone with the guy and Im fine with that.  It is very erotic to be in another room and hear what is going on without watching, and rarely does that ever happen.  Her main guy who she has been fucking for about 15 years is someone I have never once met.  

How often does she have sex with other men, vs you--Both the last were previously answered.
Any pointers?

2 comments:

lovetosubmit said...

Thanks for your responses!

Wild and Wet said...

Thanks, I kinda get the idea now.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...