Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Perspective of the Cuckold

So by now You have read her post on her latest encounter and a brief lead in to it by me.

I thoroughly enjoyed her fantasy with him and loved the glow she had on her face when I got home.

She told me about the encounter and I found myself getting really aroused.  Soon I had my face buried into her lovely pussy.  Usually she cums very fast when I go down on her but today we both knew it was not going to happen.

Not because I was doing anything wrong but she had been so thoroughly and completely fucked, she was exhausted.  She had no more to give from her inner most woman. He had completely and totally fucked her senseless.  Yeah her pussy was as wet as ever but after what she had been through she was not going to cum from me.

Well a lot of you might think oh too bad you couldn't get her off...Not me...Actually knowing that another man had made her cum, squirt and give it all up because he thoroughly ravished her just got me more excited.

Soon I found myself standing over her jerking my cock and in record time I shot a load of cum all over her cunt, nighty and hair......her pussy was not to be mine..her orgasm another man's and my reward was my own right hand.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Damn, that's hot! Thank you! You paint the picture exceptionally well!

sub hub in phx said...

Two things ..... On one hand, I don't think I could actually comfortably live with the knowledge that my Mistress wife was being fucked by another man. On the other hand, this post has me hard as rock!

bdenied said...

thanks Dan: Subhub......well at least you got excited by it...for that Your wife might decide to make the crimson in that photo a bit more cirmson

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...