Thursday, June 11, 2015

Every Which Way but Lose

  

A friend found it on a newsfeed and sent it back...thanks so much it was in my opinion too hot to not be here!!  Mr.bdenied

By Mrs. bdenied:

  

WOW. What can I say? My #1 F* buddy made it down our way this weekend.  He has been planning this for weeks. Specifically  to fuck me. Period.  He has been building himself  up for weeks...the phone texts had been coming in  a couple time a week to nearly every day. He had a fantasy he wanted to enact, and I am his go to gal for that! His fantasy was to rip off my item of clothing and fake rape me. I was to pretend to resist to make it more realistic.   Now, after knowing him for many, many years, I have come to trust him. I knew he is not the type to hurt me,  so I went along with it on the phone calls....even saying things like.."No, No...STOP..."   Well.  I mean no disrespect to all the soldiers...but D Day arrived Saturday...D Day was Saturday for real. 6/6/15.   Dominance Day was here.    During the texting back & forth, he asked to see the dress that was going to be destroyed. I texted one...which included a material belt ....oh boy. That really got him going. He was going to tie me up and do all kinds of things to me.  I said yes to everything but being tied up...NO. he argued and argued and argued...I said he must really be pissed at someone. NO, just feeling aggressive and horny as hell.  He pouted and said I was ruining the fantasy...but relented.   SO, he arrives in his cocky glory.   He has gotten comfortable with me, so when he walked in, he acted like he owned the place.  Put his things down on the table,  turned down the air conditioning,  walked into bedroom , undressed and put his clothes on hubby's stool, kicked his shoes off . Walked me to the front door, shoved me against it, lifted up my dress and proceeded to fuck the hell out of me. Many energetic thrusts.  It went deep.  Then he led me to the couch...he sat down, I had to sit on his cock facing away from him. More energetic thrusting.    Off to the bedroom. There, he turned me around, ripped my dress off, threw it on the floor, pushed me onto the bed and really came after me and fucked me into next week.  I just left the ripped dress & panties lay on the floor next to his shoes.  I was laid flat on bed, bent over the bed,  turned sideways on bed,...Then he started using a big dildo on me to see how far it would go up. Then he fingered me trying to get as many fingers in as possible...but too tight, it hurt. I said it hurt. Again, I said it hurt and  he said, " say  please stop"...Yes, BITCH, go ahead, beg & ask please stop...I said it again, and he did stop. Then off to  the bathroom to lean over the sink so he could see my face.  Then back to the bed... While fucking me hard on the bed, he grabbed a picture from night stand I have of hubby & me...he shoved it in my face while he was fucking me & said, go ahead, talk to him, tell him what is going on.  I said..Dear, I am being fucked by a big cock on your bed!  That really got to him & he flipped me over & shot all over me and across the bed getting it on a pillow on the other side of the bed.  Ah. We laid for a few minutes...he said I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU,  BITCH.  That was part of the fantasy I guess, because we took a break & started to make dinner. He had brought some frozen Chinese food.  He started it, got a beer & went & took control of the TV clicker & turned on TV.  He ordered me to suck some cock...so I knelt in front of him as he is drinking beer watching the Belmont...worshiping his cock as I said.   He was very pleased to be drinking beer, watching sports, getting his cock sucked  and going to get fed. AH. Life is good.    I went to pantry to get some rice and had to bend over...well. that did it...he said, I am going to fuck you right here in his kitchen. and he did...He bent me over and put his hard cock back in my pussy and thrust many times and came again.  I complimented his ego what a  sexy stud he is...we ate dinner, then back to the couch. I had to stroke his cock...it of course got hard again. Again, I sat on his cock until he came AGAIN. now three times. He laid back and stretched out. I sat at opposite end...he put feet on my legs...I massaged his feet...when he was snoring loud & clear, I went & sat in a chair and watched the hockey game. He woke up a couple of times, but dozed back off.  Finally around 10 he woke up and wanted to fuck again....I stroked...it did get hard!  Finally he started doing himself and another little bit came out...he was disappointed...but I said kindly he really drained himself 3 times already! What a stud he is....by 11, I said he really should go to bed where it was more comfy since he had to get up at 5AM to make his early Sunday flight back home.   The place was a mess! clothes, towels, wash cloths..all over the floor.    He slept very soundly. When he woke up, he showered, etc.  then came out and told me to suck his dick again...I did, then  stroked him until hard again...but this time it was a no go,. He got hard...but he was drained!    He got dressed. We hugged and off he went...leaving behind a well fucked woman having fucked every which way but loose!   Wow. What can I say. 


 

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...