She heard from an old FWB the other day. He is supposed to be in town in two weeks. Been consumed with thoughts of him fucking her while I hold her legs wide open for him to slide in.
I so want him to cum in her...stay tuned perhaps it will happen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
A couple weeks ago, I heard from Alpha One by text. Has turned into at least a once a month face time for him to get off. Glad he is stayi...
1 comment:
Can't wait for your report of the details when it happens. Good luck.
FD
Post a Comment