Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Another round of cuckolding

Well very surprised that an old flame got in touch with her and let her know he'd be in town.

The original plan was for me to accompany her to his hotel and standby and watch while he had her.

Unfortunately his flight was very delayed and by the time he got into town it was very, very late and he was dead tired as well as us too.  She agreed to meet him the next day but I had to work.

She had laid out what she was to wear, a hot black skirt, white sheer blouse and high heels..Undergarments unknown to me at least.

I know they met up, and I know she sucked his cock and he came on her face and I know he fucked her very, very hard.  A slight accident during the fucking but Ill let her explain...Neither of us were upset by it as these things happen.

I know she must have looked smoking hot and I know it was fun to be at work knowing my lovely lady was getting the crap pounded out of her hot tight little cunt.

I have asked her to post and I think she will but I don't know when.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only if cherry did that to me. Will so turn me on

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...