Saturday, October 11, 2014

Just before the Party

So, in my last post I spoke about a party we had attended.  That party was on Saturday night.  On the Wednesday prior, my wife drove to Miami, and spent the night in a hotel with her number one fuck buddy.  They had several fucks during the course of the evening according to her, with him cumming in pussy three times.  The last being in the morning when they woke up and he took her again.

She has been seeing  him for about eleven years now.  I have never met him or spoken to him.  She has no intention of ever letting me watch them, or be a part of their relationship.

I of course spent the night alone, I watch a lot of cuckold videos on Tube Stack and  this was one of the few times I masturbated to a  finish.

I had to go to work the next morning, so I did not see her again until about 6 pm when I came home.

She told me some of the details but with him I get very few, just that they had fucked, he dumped three loads into her and her pussy was worn out.  I told her I jerked off last night and she said, it was the only sex I was getting.  Remember we went to that party Saturday and now you know why I use the name bdenied.

2 comments:

EDAS said...

You masturbated to the finish, i.e. had an orgasm. Does your wife play denial games with you? Does she want you in chastity while she has the right to fuck all she wants and orgasm all she wants?

bdenied said...

We have definitely played tease and denial, almost every night, and yes I have been in a chastity device for up to a month.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...