Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Before just before the party!!

So month before, my lovely lady left me at home to jerk off while she spent the night in a hotel with her boyfriend, he happened to be in town on a Saturday.  He was staying at a hotel near the Miami airport, and was flying out late that afternoon.

So I drove her to the hotel, and parked our.  She goes into the hotel and I see her get on the elevator.

I stay down stairs very excited and somewhat nervous.  I am bored so I go and grab a soda from the gift shop.

Then I realize I have this really great new android phone that is about the seize of  a brick.  I open the internet and find my favorite blog.  "Musing of an Incidental Hot Wife."

Sometimes I think it is so close to our situation that my wife is the author but we know she is not.
I start reading this fabulous lady's posting and Im getting hornier and hornier from reading and knowing Wife is upstairs getting her hot cunt fucked silly.

Two hours later she texts saying she is on the way down...and we have to leave quickly.  I have on cargo shorts ( the short kind not the long ones) and my cock is rock hard and sticking out not hindered by the underwear I was not wearing.

We drive back home while she tells me about their fuck and him cumming twice in her and her sucking his cock but he was spent and although hard could not cum a third time.

I get played with on the way home, we stop for lunch and I still have half a hard on. 
We got home........and no pussy for me Saturday or Sunday, although I got her off by mouth on Sunday...she would not let me near her pussy on Saturday and when she took off her panties I could smell his cum in her.....totally denied and totally cuckolded!!!

3 comments:

EDAS said...

wow! I love this. And your not getting to come after all of that. Again: wow!

You may have said in your blog earlier, but I must ask the question: do you have a small cock?

bdenied said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bdenied said...

well judge for yourself. You can look at my avatar. That's me....I believe I am smaller than most, and on the smaller side of "average." From what I am told nearly as big as he is.. Not as big as the last blow job I watched her give and in two threesomes, the other guy was bigger.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...