Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A draught ends today

I wont go into a lot of detail but I will say that Ms bdenied got some strange cock today.  A friend she has known for sometime was in town and she left early this morning and visited him at his hotel for a couple of hours.

I know she sucked his cock and he fucked her and gave made a deposit for the future....(pun folks only a pun).

I received a photo or two from her with a cock in her mouth...If you come back tomorrow you will get to see the photo, but for now it'll be a teaser.  I found out that her pussy may be off limits to me for a while...Oh well such is the life of a cuckold husband!

2 comments:

lovetosubmit said...

Her pussy was off limits why? Too sore?

Anonymous said...

My wife has three men who fuck her, and she doesn't allow me to fuck her at all. She only lets me cum if I'm watching her getting fucked, and I can jack off then. After I cum, I lose interest in sex, but that doesn't matter to her. She makes me eat my cum, lick up the other man's cum, and suck him hard to fuck her again. She doesn't like anal, so if one of her men want to do that, they fuck me. It doesn't bother me that she turned me into a cock sucking anal slut, as long as she is happy.

Ric

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...