Thursday, July 14, 2016

"Such a Slut!"

by Mrs. B.Denied

When it rains it pours. Not long ago, had a nice get together and lunch with #2.   A few days later I got a text over 4th of July weekend from #3...He was coming to town  and  had an overnight here...do I have any thoughts?  lol...another one who asks first.  ANYWAY. I DID have plans the night he was going to be in town, but how about the next morning...yes, that would be good., Well. As it turned out, he got called out and had to leave before he expected...so that was a no go.  

The weekend after the 4th I had already made plans to fly away for the weekend to visit family. Was flying back on a Monday and due to get back around 10:30.    During that  week, I got a text from #2 that he enjoyed seeing me and talked about what he wants  to do to me next time he is in town...leave a very large deposit and make a bigger mess!  HAHAHA.    Yes, I can't wait!  

Then that Thursday....who texts me, but #1!  HA HA HA....FI FI FO FUM ...I smell the cum of another man sniffing around!    The text was something to the effect of...Monday, pick me up around 11, then back to your place & take me to airport for a 9PM flight.    NO GO. I explained I won't get in until that time, and I will be very tired, so I said NO.  Well! That did not dissuade the boy.  "Well, then how about 2PM"?   Oh, OK. I gave in & said I would drink coffee to keep up with his passion. He didn't care, as long as  he gets to fuck me.   I am his slut, all I need to do is spread my legs!  LOL.  I did tell hubby I was thinking of just saying no, but he said fucking #1 always perks me up, just go for it.  Oh ok.  

Monday arrives...Upon landing is a text from #1...he needs to be picked up at 5 now. I  did complain that traffic would be too bad...he argued it won't be that bad in that direction...I knew better. But caved again.  I managed to get down there. Very stressed because I drove a different way...But got down there...he showed up soon after. 

Drove back to my place. traffic WAS a nightmare!  Took much longer...clock is ticking.....driving in car.....he put his hand up my skirt...I obeyed him & wore a skirt with no panties, just as ordered.    He  commented how wet I was and what a slut I am...He took his hand out & it was soaking wet.   Gave him something to wipe his hand off.  Then he started fingering my clit....he has learned...go round & round...Am I dong it right?  Oh yes, it is swelling and getting large as a cock from his touch.  It was literally touch & go...since there was a LOT of traffic. Whenever an SUV was beside us, he took his hand away.   I finally came, then he pushed back his baggy shorts & exposed his dick...I leaned over & sucked his cock...again, touch & go.   He took cock out again , it was oozing with pre cum. I took my finger & rubbed it off, then put my finger with his precum in my mouth...such a whore.  At one point I had to try & get him off but stop....I started pumping his cock...but at a certain point stopped, squeezed tight to stop it.  Tease & denial!   He was not sure he could make it all the way back...but he did.

As he got his bags out of my trunk, I walked in, left door open, took my clothes off & laid on the bed, legs bent at knees spread apart...cunt splayed open.  He got the idea!  He came in and lunged inside.  Then he pulled me up & took me out on couch...he sat down, had me turn around and sit on his cock.  I did that and sat deep...he groaned.   Close...he kept letting himself get close.....than back to bedroom.    He had me lay sideway with 1 leg up in air....he shoved his big cock in...in out, in out a few times....then he jerked off onto me. It was a large load that squirted on my pussy, my stomach, my chest,all the way up to my face!   He went & cleaned up & brought me a washcloth. I said I want a pic of his cum all over me. So he took a picture. of the large load he shot all over me. He was pleased with himself.   You can see he splattered me real good, so I sent Mr bdenied a photo to let him know what I had been up too, and he texted back.."Such a slut!"

Then he went & collapsed on the couch. He kind of slept. I sat on floor next to couch. I leaned my head on his leg, hand on cock.     Then after a while, I got up & went to pee.  He was exhausted.  He wanted to cum again...but we could both tell, that was NOT going to happen.  He had been complaining he had a headache, and that he never gets a headache...must be dehydrated. I got him some water.   He said he was so tired after working in the heat all day, as evidenced  from his sunburn. So we just let things be.

By this time it was getting late. He got up & took a shower, got dressed in clean clothes. Took him to a place where he ordered some food to take along to eat before he got on jet.  He drove up to the airport, I hugged  him in car where there  was no cameras...dropped him off.  As the song says...the scent of his skin was on me...he was on a plane back to his hometown....So, until next time, #1.  See ya.

Mrs bdenied

2 comments:

Dan said...

What a wonderful story and spectacular picture! Thank you! I want sloppy seconds! But I guess I'll have to be content with jacking off to that picture, over and over!

Voracious said...

Have only just discovered you blog and am working my way through some of the older posts. Please keep them cumming! ;)

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...