Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Another Man's cock will be in my pussy

So early this morning she wakes me up.  She smells very nice and has on a sexy crisscross type dress on.  She smiles, kisses me and tells me that today that my cock will not be in her pussy but another man's cock will be.

I put my hand up her dress, and could feel the moisture through her panties.  She left to drive to his hotel will be gone all day I am sure.

She texted when she got there to let me know she arrived safely through a driving rainstorm.  She again reminded me she would be fucked today but I would not.  My cock was rock hard and leaking from this tease.

I called her a mean slut and she responded back that she was not going to be mean to him.

Maybe she will post on her adventure. 

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...