Thursday, April 16, 2015

Watching and waiting

I don't often get to watch my wife with other men.  Yesterday was one of those days where I did get to watch.

She got a text a week or so ago where her Number two FWB was going to be in town for about a day and half. 

He arrived Tuesday night.  Original plans were to meet with him then, I would watch and then she would meet up again the following day for some one on one fun. 

Well as usual, the best laid plans go by the wayside.  We did not meet up Tuesday and the plan was changed to she would meet him Wednesday have some alone time then I would join later, we'd all go out to dinner and then back to his room for round two.

Well that got screwed up too.  His business associate wanted him to go to dinner and meet the associates wife who was in town.  So I got this text.  "You need to get here now." 

I hustled on up in really heavy traffic and made the 45 minute drive in about 30.  Did I mention that I drive fast!!!!??.....

I did not even get to knock on the door when it opened.  He opened it. Was in a pair of jeans and no shirt and had a hard on even I could see poking in his pants. My wife was on the bed, legs spread wide naked and smiling at me. 

He asked me how I was and I asked how he was and he said, he was fine because unlike me he was getting his cock sucked.  The wife nodded and he said he needed to get back to some prime cock sucking.

I had to pee for the last hour so as he undressed I peed and came back out to see him standing on the bed with an enormous hard on.  She was kneeling on the bed and he put his cock into her eager mouth.

I sat on the bed watching in fascination as she eagerly took his whole cock almost gagging on its seize.  From the looks on her face she was really having a good time sucking him.  She more or less purred that she wanted a facial and she encouraged him to cum in her mouth and spray her with his cum.

He took his cock out and furiously pumped in trying to shoot his cum into her mouth.  She arched her head back while he pumped with her mouth open like a little bird waiting for to be fed by its parents.  The he put his cock back into her mouth and told her to suck it and stroke.  He kept telling her 'SUCK AND STROKE SUCK AND STROKE....

She worked his cock for several minutes but never did cum in her mouth.  I wanted to shout out 'CUM IN HER FUCKING SLUTTY MOUTH, but I was afraid it would put to much pressure on him and I sensed he was shy about shooting a load of hot cum in her mouth while I watched.

Eventually he hopped off the bed, went to his travel bag and put on a magnum condom. He spread her legs and sunk his big dick into that tight hot cunt of hers

He fucked her long and deep with her legs wrapped around him.  I went behind her got her ankles and told her to spread her legs for him.  Then I encouraged him to "Do Her."

I wanted her legs spread wide because I wanted him to get every inch of his cock deep into her pussy.  Frankly, I was a bit bummed out that he had put on a condom because I wanted him to spray her hot cunt with his cum.

Just as he was about to cum he pulled out and started to rip the condom off, but I could she his cock pulse as he shot off into the rubber, he did manage to get it off and did squirt the remainder onto her tummy. If you look closely into the photo you can see a small amount of his spunk on her. 

They both took a breather and unfortunately my company called me and I had to put out a fire at work, and had to borrow his Ipad to check a web site to get a solution to the work issue....Everyone got dressed. My own erection had subsided by now and we left with him walking us to our cars.

So we all had a good time.  You might be interested to know that her main guy has had her pusssy, fucking her three times while she spent the night with him and number two has had her pussy but I have not been in it since before number one got her a few weeks ago. 

Oh yeah and one thing before they started she looked over at me and said I could not fuck her and would just have to wait...Im hard and waiting....but that's what cuckold husbands do.

3 comments:

Yoghurt said...

Cuckold hot caps, the complete cuckold blog on tumblr. Browse trough our vast collection of hotwife caps, cuckold gif and cuckold captions.
Follow the best collection of cuckold pictures www.cuckoldhotcaps.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

I loved your last sentence.

Yes, you cuck boys wait. It's something I like to think about when my husband is home and I'm on a date.

Haley

bdenied said...

thanks for the comment Haley. welcome

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...