Thursday, June 16, 2022

Caution Workers Present-Speeding Fines Doubled

First of all this post has nothing to do with getting a speeding ticket in work zone; but we have all seen the signs on the highway warning us to slow down. Well the Caution Workers Present does have something to do with the story and here it is:  

We are having some extensive and long overdue remodeling done at our residence. Right now the place is a mess.  Work began on Monday.  The previous week I had to go on a trip and my wife had to go on a separate trip. We both could not travel together and we both had different destinations.  I got back on the weekend and she returned Monday.  We had contracted the remodel job and it was to begin on Monday.  My trip left first and she spent the time while I was gone getting things moved for the reno. I came back on the weekend to be here when the workers got here and now to what you want to hear.

While on the trip somehow the conversation came up that we did not have our usual Sunday fucking and that it would be hot to do it while the workers were here.  Yeah...right on. Monday she was exhausted from her long plane trip. Tuesday, we had other appointments we had to keep so yesterday......

 Finally, I had to go to the dentist but the appointment was early in the morning Wednesday.   I woke up, I ate  some granola and yougurt and showered and headed for the dentist.  I have a really hot hygenist.   She is Spanish of some flavor, has that dark hair,olive complexion, wears trendy glasses, nice ass and probably B cups (hard to tell in the scrubs she wears....) I put on shorts minus underwear because I manage at least one hard on a session as she makes body contact with me.  I wear those rip stop shorts from the outdoor stores,  so if she is looking I am showing what little I have.

I knew the workers would be at the house with my wife alone....hmmmm(maybe we could get a discount--yeah I would let her whore herself if she wanted too) and thinking about her and  when I got home plus Ms Hottie leaning against my arm and thigh while she cleaned the crud off my teeth I started to drift into my own world of sexual thoughts and managed a half mast hard on that I more or less made no effort to hide.  (dirty ole man that I am)!!

I stopped for a quick bagle, scrambled egg and bacon sadwhich at a local  deli....wolfed it down and headed home. It was now close to 10. I was really hungry having had my granola a few hours earlier. I got home and the head guy and his worker bee were in the kitchen doing the dry wall on the drop down ceiling.  I got some hot water together, I collected my slut wife, moved her into the bedroom and started to shave her pussy.  That took a couple of minutes.  I  was naked and getting a hard on as I began to bury my face in her freshly shaved pussy.  Pretty soon I had her squirming and fucking my face like nympho who could not get enough.  She was trying so hard to be so quiet!  She mostly managed but did let out an "EEK" or an OMG or two....!!I had a difficult time keeping quiet too and finally shoved my cock into her pussy.  I have been leaking like a faucent for over eight days.  I really started to fuck her telling her I haven't had her pussy since she gut fucked at our last party by another guy  and I was going to fill her with cum!   About that time I did too!!!!  I barely kept from screaming. I did notice it got quiet in the kitchen.  Real quiet...Drop dead quiet......!!! I wondered if they stopped to hear the commotion. We must have made some noise... She was beaming and giggling. She pust her panties back on  and I said, "You are gonna smell like sex all day long.!" She said I know.....

Caution, Slow down and fuck quietly while workers are present!!

5 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Great post. :)

bdenied said...

@vabessachaland Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We definitely appreciate the feedback

JFBreak said...

So damn hot!

fabstersrant said...

Always awesome sir, Vanessachaland taught me there is such a thing as a spanking skirt. Just curious if they are for both subbies and a different style for Mistresses. Hot to contemplate.

bdenied said...

@fabstersrant: are you askin me or Vanessa?

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...