Sunday, June 12, 2022

Almost not quite! and NO!

 After our recent encounter at the party, having watched my wife on her knees doing another man and then for the first time ever, allowing herself to be fucked in a room full of strangers., those sexy thoughts have kept popping into my head.  That incident happened in late May.  It is now mid june and my cock has still not been in her pussy.  Do not think that means we have not had sex, it just means my cock has not been in her pussy and there is something hot about knowing I have gone almost a month pussy frree but she had not gone cock free.  For a cuckold husband that is a great feeling.

Details are not needed but on Tuesday last week I had to go on a trip and she left for a different trip on Friday.  I came back late last night and she will be back tomorrow.  We usually do not take separate trips but this was necessary for both of us.  Not a separaton, just different diverse reasons.

So, needless to say after watching her get laid and having sex but not cumming for almost a month I am on the horny side and to top that off, when we chatted late Tuesday after I got to my hotel, she mentioned #1 had gotten in touch and was trying to get to our home town so he could drop by for a fucking.  She told him the timing was right because I am out of town for a few days.

Unfortunately, he could not add our city to his travel and the encounter did not happen.  What made it interesting though was when she told me of these plans she was looking forward to the visit and a bit let down it did not happen.... and here is where it got very hot for me!  She told me that she was not going to even tell me he was dropping by. She always lays out a certain towel and washcloth for him so he can shower after their encounter.  She was going to leave this towel for me to find to see if I could make the connection. In other words my wife was going to fuck without me knowing and not tell me and leave enough evidence to make me think...hmmm did she get laid?  Well our rule is she can do what she wants with whom she wants and when she wants and I do not need to know about it...so for me this was an instant erection producer.  The idea of her "cheating" is such a turn on and when you think about it a husband who does not know his wife is taking on other men is the trueist definition of a cuckold.

So we began to sext back and forth and I kept getting hornier and hornier and these photos show what was happening.  I was not in any way stimulating myself....more on that in a minute...

In the aboue photo I am on the bed in the hotel in my underwear and a spot of pre-cum has begun to leak through the think material.  We are sexting back and forth and I tell her I really need to cum and want to jerk off.  She says, NO! I have to wait.
In the above photo when she tells me NO! If you look at the spot you an just barely see a second spot appear of the growth of the first because another drop of pre-cum leaked out...making the spot grow bigger.

She was getting another call at this time and said she had to take it so she hung up leaving me there all hot and bothered with instructions not to cum.
I continued laying in the hotel bed and the leaking continued as the spot expands even a bit more. and then: I text her back to see if she if off the call and she had just hung up.  So I send her these photos and again say, "I really need to cum and want to jerk off......and she says, "NO "not until I get home.  I said well when you get home the contractors we hired to re-do our kitchen will be here.  She said, "Yes, I know and I will need my pussy shaved then too.  We can go into the bedroom , close the door and you can shave my pussy and then we can fuck!!! and then another drop of pre-cum appeared and its just to the viewers right of the original pre-cum spots that have started to dry.  And all this and I have not even touched my cock.  I said, I really need to jerk off and cum.. She says No I need to save it for when she gets home.  She said, you might cum anyway just from thinking about it so you been keep those pants on so you dont cum all over the bedsheets.  I had to got to sleep in my pre-cummed in underwear and I kept leaking on and off during the night.  I did not get anymore photos because I was just too tired to do so but I think you get the idea.  I am horny, and trying to wait until tomorrow...
The original drops have started to dry a bit and to the right of those pre-cum stains another drop appears.  and my cock is still twitching.....and has been and sleeping in my own bed where I can smell her scent is not helping matters either. I am twitchy as I write this and will be eagerly awaiting tomorrow.  




2 comments:

sissy snow said...

As a fellow cuckold i completely agree with the extraordinary excitement created by the idea of not knowing but suspecting, finding clues then realizing. So devious yet know it pushes our buttons so thoughtful. The agony of sitting in your own wetness is immense. wishing it was our turn, knowing it may not come

bdenied said...

@sissysnow thanks for the comment, I quite agree

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...