Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Lull Interrupted!

After a period of fast and furious cuckolding,things more or less settled down.  These events seem to come in spurts...and yess there is a pun intended.  After a couple of days of texting where she had face time sex with her Alpha #1 guy he told her he would be arriving in town and for her to pick him up from the airport.  

She did as instructed but not before she asked me to shave her pussy for him.  She also followed his instructions to not wear panties, under a skirt and to have a towel handy.  She picked him up at the appointed time and they apparently found a rather secluded spot and he told her to suck his cock.  

This is not his cock but you get the point; and yes, it is her sucking a cock that seems to have a pretty good seize to it.  She wrapped a towel around it so as to hide it from prying eyes and to also keep my car seat from getting his cum on it.  After she picked him up he got in the drivers seat of my car and had my wife suck his cock!  He then came in my wife's mouth and had her swallow all his cum.  I can'r remember the last time she sucked me off and I came in her mouth.  I love this photo because her wedding ring is so plainly visible.  She said she may write about her experience but tomorrow she goes to visit some relatives out of state and may not have a chance.  

5 comments:

JFBreak said...

Your picture selection is perfect for this post. Like you, I am immediately turned on by the sight of the wedding ring on a stranger's cock. The view of the breast only makes it that much more exciting.

lovetosubmit said...

My wife once sent me a photo of her sucking a bull's cock with her wedding ring wrapped around his shaft. To this day, that is the single most erotic photo I have ever seen.

Interestedly, my wife has never enjoyed giving me head but felt "obligated" to give her lovers a blowie, especially to help them go for a second round. While I very much like oral sex (and miss it), it was an erotic turnon that she gave her lovers that privilege but never really felt that obligated to give it to me. Cuckold angst, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Love this - hope she's not out of town for long

David, UK

bdenied said...

David UK thanks for stopping by. sorry you have to post as anonymous but your readership and comments are very appreciated and we know many have to post this way to protect their identity. We just like to reply to those who write so at least you left a name so you know we are replying to you. glad you loved this

Wild and Wet said...

I enjoyed it! Wow, that's tempting!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...