Thursday, January 25, 2018

Dick Picks

I found this on another site but it really expresses how Ms bdenied feels.  It's amazing that we will get messages through a site we belong too from some guy who wants to get invited into her bed.

The message generally goes something like this.  "HEY SAW YOUR PROFILE, YOUR HOT I'M WELL HUNG LOOKING TO PLAY WITH A MARRIED WOMAN"  There is no subtle introduction.  It is all about his cock not about his personality.  and it generally is accompanied by a photograph of his cock and usually little more.  For all we know he might have one eye in the center of his head, zits all over his nose and puss coming out of his ears but he sent that one pic of his dick and its supposed to impress her.  Nah not so much. 

5 comments:

Wild and Wet said...

Dick is not everything...

bdenied said...

msbdenied agrees with You 100%

JFBreak said...

This sort of thing cannot be said enough. Guys need to be educated. This little info pic does that nicely.

Emma said...

Well said. The problem with a lot of guys is the failure to understand that even if a woman is only after sex from a single guy, the whole package still matters.

bdenied said...

welcomeEmma, and thanks so much for the comment. Great to hear from the ladies. Guys pay attention.... LIsten to what they say!!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...