Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Mrs Bdenied tells the story!

It was a good day.  My Alpha #1 came to town today!

It started by text on Sunday to see if I would pick him up at the airport early Tuesday, come back to my house, fuck for awhile, then the usual drive him to another airport to pick up his car.  Aw...had a dentist appointment.  But he persisted...change the appointment..."No I can't." "How about you pick me up, we have a quickie and then go to your appointment.  You can drop me off at the train station or I will stay at your place and wait for you to come home!"  That might work...he is persistent!

Ok'd the plan with the Husband who was going to get booted from his house so boyfriend can come by and fuck me!

Husband got me all shaved for my date on Monday night...a wonderful erotic sexual ritual we do.  We do it anyway at other times but it's special when I am going to entertain company.

Unusual, did not hear from him Monday to confirm.  He usually calls or texts just to be sure it's on.  I had said yes and was going to go anyway but he did eventually text to confirm.  Late at night AFTER I WENT TO BED! Firmed up the meeting...pun intended....but I said good night before he could do any more sexting...:Whoa big fella...See you tomorrow!

I got up early and woke up the Husband who watched me get dressed for my date.  He was voiced his approval at the dress I chose to wear.  He took some pics of me putting on my shoes before I left him on his own and reminded him he had to vacate the premises.  Before I left I hung my "NO HUSBANDS" Panties on door to the bedroom just in case he came back early he would know not to come in and to give us our privacy.

Watched the flight progress on line and got to the airport and waited.  He came walking out, threw his bag in the trunk and let me drive.

No sooner had we gotten out of the parking lot and were headed down a very dark road, he had his dick out of his pants and wanted me to touch him the way he likes.  I caressed it up and down and firm and fast on the head...uh..oh a truck stopped ahead...ok...keep going..wait...I had to slow down as the tip of his dick was covered in pre-cum..did not want him to cum yet!  He took a lace thong I had draped over the gear shifter and rubbed it on his cock as I drove down the highway.

Got home..he fondly remembered the last time he was here...he had walked in while I was sitting on the floor in sexy lingerie, thigh highs with legs spread!.  He had liked that!

Off comes his clothes and he started to boss me around.  He was in his what he calls aggressive sex mode...must be mad at his wife or venting from some frustration of life.  Oh, he never hurts me....but I know I am going to get fucked good and hard and fucked into next week!

Started off in the living room.  He sat on the couch his cock rock hard and standing straight up and he had me sit on it backward.  I told him I did not want gentle today...I want to feel you tomorrow.  He had me swing a leg over his leg so he could penetrate me deeply.  Then! He shoved it in...hard several times! Then turned me around, grabbed my hips and fucked me from behind.

Off to the bedroom.  He had me squat down and lean against the bed. he puts a hand up my pussy and somehow gets me to squirt like a fire hose.  He did and it did!...left a huge puddle on the floor.  I made a mess or he made me make a mess!

So he had me turn around and he took me from behind again.  I told him I wanted him to cum in me so it will run down my legs at the dentist's office.  He obliged!  He pumped me full of his cum!

He was very tired having gotten up so early so he laid down on the couch and got very comfortable.  I told him to help himself if he got hungry or thirsty and left for my appointment.  Turns out the husband had been hanging close by the complex and saw me drive out.  He caught up with me at a traffic light and we both laughed and off we went.

After my appointment I came home and Alpha #1 was asleep on the couch.  Never even heard me.  I stayed quiet so he could sleep.  I wanted to give him a blow job but he had put on his underwear and was still sound asleep so I let him be.  Over an hour later he began to stir as I was sitting on the floor beside him.  I now stroked his cock.  Took it out and stroked it some more, played with his balls..put it in my mouth all the way down his shaft.  He was now wide awake!  The blow job got him very aroused and felt  ready to fuck again.  he sat up and I sat on his cock.  He again turned me around and took me from behind.  I was talking about what a slut and whore I am and how I am his personal whore...he could cum again inside me.

Then it was time to clean up and go.  I had made some bacon while he was sleeping but he did not want any.  So we dressed and drove to his car.  We agreed these encounters are fun adventures.  I guess he likes fucking my pussy and I thought to way back when we first met that I would never see him again but he still comes around after all these years!

Side note while I was gone, he Did put the kitchen to use.  He made himself a frozen Jimmy Dean breakfeast.  It was my Husband's favorite one.. Huevos Rancheros.  Husband said that he can fuck me in the bedroom, he can cum in my pussy, but he can not eat Husbands Huevos Rancheros...LOL....

PS later that same evening I get a text.  Who is it texting?  None other than Alpha #2 who wants to come visit next month.  Unfortunately the day he will be here is the day I will be out of town and I can't make the hook up..bummer...Later he sent me a photo of him with a towel wrapped around him just to show me what I will be missing.  HOT DAMN I WANT HIM!

3 comments:

JFBreak said...

What a truly hot account of your day. And based on the photos in the previous post, I'd say Alpha #1 has good reason for needing that Huevos Rancheros breakfast!

mason said...

What a spectacular tale. You're like every cuckold's dream wife and you clearly know how to treat the alphas in your life. Thanks for the great read.

bdenied said...

thanks Mason. I passed her comment onto her and she said that she is not the perfect cuckold wife but she is learning.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...