Monday, May 22, 2017

In my dreams maybe!

So its 2:30 AM and I was in the hotel trying to sleep.  Something woke me up and I was feeling really horny.

I had been thinking all day about my lovely little slut fucking other men.  It's something I tend to do while away on trips.

In any event I am particularly horny this early morning.  I generally sleep nude except while on trips where I tend to wear really tight fitting under wear so that my cock and balls feel well contained.  Frankly, I'd love to wear a chastity device but airport security cautions me to exercise better judgement.  The tight fitting under wear kinda give me that feeling of containment anyway.

So I begin to lightly stroke my very erect cock through the thin fabric of my under garment.  I decide that I will lightly stroke it one hundred times and if I cum I cum and if I don't I will have to wait.  I am visualizing her getting fucked by another guy at the time.  Little do I know that at just about this exact time 1,200 miles away she is getting fucked by another man and he is cumming in her cunt for the second time that night.  Apparently while I slept alone she did not.

At the exact count of 61 I started to orgasm and I took my hand away and the cum oozed out being caught by the very thin material of the under pants.

I found this photo in the morning and while not an exact it is kinda what I would have experienced had I been there.  Note the cum leaking through his tighty whities.  They are actually much looser than what I wore but you get the idea.

4 comments:

JFBreak said...

What a view!

Anonymous said...

hot!!!!!

bdenied said...

Its always so nice to get comments from new female readers. thanks so much Explorer!

Unknown said...

A beautifull picture.

Andy xx

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...